• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy RedStone - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Image result for yare yare daze gif

I though so give me it anyway
Here's how I did it, get your art, throw it into a png transparency maker thingy.
Then get a background, anything works honestly.
Here's what I used to get the graph.
Throw over the png transparent art over the background, then stick the graph near the corner but a good distance from it.
Add text, I used the font Constantia, varying sizes for each text.
If the png image isn't fully transparent (i.e minor white lines around the image, you will have to manually erase and trim around the image. Sucks I know, I had to do it so I understand. get it, stand.)

Pretty much the basics, can ask if you need any help though so don't be afraid.

You missed the 10 pages of them talking about rubbish.

God dang, I didn't get a notif for a single one of these messages lol. I scrolled through most of it to see if I missed anything important.
Kinda glad I didn't tho ngl

PeanutLemur PeanutLemur If you ever have important announcements could you tag me so I see it?

God dang, I didn't get a notif for a single one of these messages lol. I scrolled through most of it to see if I missed anything important.
Kinda glad I didn't tho ngl

PeanutLemur PeanutLemur If you ever have important announcements could you tag me so I see it?
Don't worry all 10 pages of it is completely unnecessary to read

I'm working my way through a migraine, but will do my best to have some missions posted for you guys before I pass out later tonight!

EMIYAman EMIYAman Your character is set btw

Noooo, my boi Tudor has gone missing :< (Just had another look through the lore)

Hope we can rescue him/salvage his probably dead body T-T

Want about me.......
I just finished looking over yours again, worry not! Currently, the biggest thing sticking out to me is Harl's very high magic resistance. Some is fine, but due to whims being rather integral to this world, I ask that you lower his resistance a bit. Otherwise there are still a few grammatical tidbits, but nothing like before. Thank you for editing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back