• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Red vs Blue Rebooted

"Why in sam hill woukd we do that hes a blue there for the enemy. Plus broken legs means that he cant run away" Walker said looking back at the blue

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sarge, would you rather have a dead blue and end his suffering? Patch him up. Or let him bleed to death and not get any information or the flag or anything from this guy?" He looked back at Kaboose, "I really hope i get my recipe back."

"I have an idea we call in a doctor to fix up the blue" he said knowing its was kifs idea

Before the reds had come, Oleski and Wilkes had left. Wilkes just sat on the side of the tank thoughtfully as Oleski proceeded to do tricks with it off to the side. They were completely ignored for the past seven minutes.

"Sir! Sure you don't wanna try this?!?" Oleski asked before attempting a wheelie

"No..." Wilkes said woefully as he glanced to the sky thoughtfully, unmoved by the boulder Oleski destroys in the process of her stunt "I just don't know if I can do it Private. Just one day here and I have a team of various idiots, no goal, and a tank operated by pedals."

"Woo hoo!!!"

"Is this all there is?" he asked the wind "Is this all that's going to be remembered of me?"

"Hey sir?"

Wilkes sighed "What is it Private?"

Oleski had stopped the tank "The reds have captured an ally!"

"What?" Wilkes asked before Oleski pointed out the reds taking Caboose "Oh for fuck's sakes. Private!"

"On it sir."

In pursuit with the tanks, Wilkes got on his helmet speaker "ATTENTION RED-OW!!!FUCK THAT'S LOUD! AHEM, RELEASE THE IDIOT AND PISS OFF TO YOUR BASE BEFORE WE-"

He paused and turned to Oleski "You can fire this thing right?"

"Probably." she shrugged

Wilkes just shook his head before turning his helmet speaker on again "BEFORE WE BLOW YOU THE FUCK UP!!!"

@Godless555

@Jetstream

"Oh for the love of.. Kif hide drive in that cave they cant follow us their" He said as he pointed to the cave.

"Sir they're still driving!"

"Shoot 'em." Wilkes deadpanned

"What about the hostage?"

"What about the hostage." Wilkes retorted uncaringly

Oleski began sniffling happily "Sir, that may just be the greatest order you've ever given"

"Shut up, they're getting away."

"Yessir!" Oleski shouted before firing at the reds as they followed "Yeah! Like that bitch?!? How bout some more??? I know you like it you dickless cowards get over here!!!"

Wilkes just sighed as Oleski continued throwing insults.

"Kif that might just have been worst driving I ever seen and ever will" He said clinging to the seat as they drove deeper inn the cave "pull over here."

"Oh you pussy little-!"

"Private!" Wilkes shouted as Oleski stopped the tank near the cave "Shut the hell up, geez you sound like literally every wasted MTV guest ever."

"Sir, ready to ram us in there!" Oleski shouted as she stepped on a pedal and revved the engines

Wilkes took one look at the small cave entrance the private planned on ramming their 60 ton tank into "Yeah... no... that is not going to fucking work."

"Says who!?!" Oleski growled

"Says me." Wilkes retorted "And physics."

"Fuck physics!"

"Just shoot at the cave, if we're lucky maybe it'll crumble and crush them." Wilkes said as he reclined on the tank.

"Yessir!" Oleski roared before opening fire on the cave.

"uh kif Their firing in the cave so drive deeper in if you will" he said

he nugged the blue "hey tell your men to stop firing or we will kill you ok" he said

Kaboose gulped. "I dont see them from here" he turned around for a moment then back, he got wide-eyed.

Kif shouted at kaboose and sarge, "We're too deep in here to get shot at.... ooooooooooooooh fuckberries.

kaboose and kif screamed as they came up to a cave cliff

"Well Kif we need to even the wait so jump off the ciff so me and the blue can Live" He said with a bit of excitement in his voice

(Intro :D )

Renault woke up to the sound of Idiots shooting a cave....

"Just another day..."

She then proceeded to walk outside to see them. She gulped in a lot of air

"WHAT THE FLYING FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING!?"

Renault yelled at the top of her lungs. her yell could be heard over the shooting of the tank.

@GrieveWriter

Sargeant Wilkes turned around as Oleski peaked her head out of the cave.

Seeing yet another trooper he hadn't accounted for, he sighed before crossing his arms.

"I am Sergeant Wilkes, transferred in today and am currently, as new team leader, ordering the destruction of this cave." he stated

"We're gonna crush those worthless reds like bugs!!!" Oleski shouted before she descended into giddy snickers.

@Blight

"Have you even thought of the reds being already being dead? Also my name is Renault Alias, my rank is Private Sir!"

She walked forward as her figure was easier to make out. she was very small (5'5) and had standard UNSC armor. She also had a Sniper Rifle in hand.

"Also why are we trying to kill the Reds?"

@GrieveWriter

Wilkes massaged his head as he got a better look at the Private, then he sighed and turned back to the cave, "I haven't heard any cave ins, just the distant crash of what I can only assume is their damn puma being rammed into a wall or some stupid shit."

"They took one of our guys for horrible interrogation!!!" Oleski added before hissing "Only we can do that to our own."

Wilkes grumbled again "If he dies then command will send us a rookie to make up the difference, and I already find myself hating most of you so I'm not ready to play Russian roulette with the possibility of the rookie being as or more retarded."

(@Blight )

"We should check inside the cave considering you heard a crash see if we can salvage anything or if there is nothing left we leave. Im going in first."

Alias jumped onto the tank and entered the cave jumping off the tank.

@GrieveWriter

CRASH the warthog lands in a underground cavern "KIF ARE YOU DEAD" he said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back