• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Red vs Blue Rebooted

As Nathan noticed California aiming at him, he activated his active camouflage turning invisible, walking closer to California he equipped his Combat Knife"Ready or Not, here I come!"He shouted as he sprinted towards California stabbing him in the leg as he retreated back to red base"That serves as a Warning California, don't come after me"He said as Ethan just F*cked around with the Jeep"

Hunt finished eating and looked at a picture of his family. He cringed and punched through the screen of his tv in rage. He put his helmet back on and walked out of his room breathing heavily. Never again. he thought to himself as he walked outside and activated his stealth camo.

Kif reacted and slammed his mug on the table "HEY! What the hell was that for? Now we're gonna be bored!"

"If your board Kif I could beat the shit out of you until your not board...or dead"

"Kif I want you to show the new men their rooms and if we run out they can take yours"

"well Sarge, its the same matter of fact that you always wanted to go in slow motion in battle. Like you said; "Life finds a way". In this case, my chances are higher."

(ok) Walker goes on the radio telling all the reds to report back to base

VirtualNotoriety said:
As Nathan noticed California aiming at him, he activated his active camouflage turning invisible, walking closer to California he equipped his Combat Knife"Ready or Not, here I come!"He shouted as he sprinted towards California stabbing him in the leg as he retreated back to red base"That serves as a Warning California, don't come after me"He said as Ethan just F*cked around with the Jeep"
Cali wasn't affected in the slightest "Eh? You wanna go? LETS GO!" He ran toward red base

Hunt saw some random guy running towards the base as he left so he activated his stealth camo, walked up to him, and flipped him over his shoulder. He kicked him in the head for good measure.

As Nathan noticed California aiming at him, he activated his active camouflage turning invisible, walking closer to California he equipped his Combat Knife"Ready or Not, here I come!"He shouted as he sprinted towards California stabbing him in the leg as he retreated back to red base "That serves as a Warning California, don't come after me" He said as Ethan just F*cked around with the Jeep"
(Thanks for taking my idea by the way, really creative)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Joshua Prouty]Hunt saw some random blue running towards the base as he left so he activated his stealth camo, walked up to him, and flipped him over his shoulder. He kicked him in the head for good measu

[/QUOTE]
(um, which freaking blue? otherwise, all blues are safely at blue base)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back