• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Red & Silver

Khadame said:
We should just morph this entire RP into a musical. We'll be like Disney, except with murder.
xD Right! but how to make every sentence rhyme!

Last edited by a moderator:
Khadame said:
[media]

[/media]
Nono, sing this. I'll force you if i have to. x)
Great Cartoon but always disliked it a bit for Showing Huns as Barbarians...Atleast after learning History

The first one was great, but the second one sucked. It just... it broke my heart into millions of pieces after I saw it. Who approved of it? :( (

Khadame said:
The first one was great, but the second one sucked. It just... it broke my heart into millions of pieces after I saw it. Who approved of it? :( (
Corporate Disney Execuatives

Khadame said:
No, grass is purple. 0 points, you fail class.
Now forget about this...I wanna do a 'Red' Wedding for the Princess! wanna help me out?

Khadame said:
Sure. Who's the lucky dude?
That was a Refrence to A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones,you knowh the Red Wedding,Where they Kill almost half of the Family and Their Supporters...

Ok then we will Poison the Prince then cut open rest of his family in Princess's Wedding.

I"M AWAKE.

I stayed up til 2 in the morning on Deviantart. Just started a page an I think its doing well. I woke up at 12:30 xD which is now

silentecho said:
You guys are hilarious xD
Thanks! I thought that the Fiddler on the Roof (one of my favourite films) would fit both for comedic effect and the scene where Russians join the Jewish for celebrating Puting aside their diferences and dancing together.

PurpleTurtle said:
I"M AWAKE.
I stayed up til 2 in the morning on Deviantart. Just started a page an I think its doing well. I woke up at 12:30 xD which is now
Psst. Deviantart sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back