• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Red & Silver

And I prefer musicals and traditional operas to concerts. All my friends tell me I need medication, lmao

(But you only contributed to to the bracket spam, fool!)

Nothing wrong with that, lol. I still like my concerts though, specially Foo Fighters ones. :I Haven't heard Opera that was appealing to me yet though.

(And I only did that because I knew you would clear the spam, you foolish fool!)

Opera's got a lot of great songs but I can't remember the names at all. I hear it once and the melody's there, but I just can't find the name. :( Phantom of the Opera has wonderful music if we include musicals, though.

(!!! I'VE BEEN DEFEATED! NOOOOOOoooooo)

I might try listening to it sometime. :/ Not now though, I gotta go find some food.

And I vaguely wonder if we should have such large conversation here. >.< We kinda gotta a whole page for ourselves. :|

(*snickers quietly at your demise*)

Oh, don't worry about it. It's not like anyone's complaining. It would only be overboard if we had 20 pages filled with brackets.

(dies quietly)

Khadame said:
Oh, don't worry about it. It's not like anyone's complaining. It would only be overboard if we had 20 pages filled with brackets.
(dies quietly)
Then 19 is still alright! PERFECT~! *will be back in an hour, or less... or more*

See ya in an hour or so. I don't know if I will be awake long enough to witness your glorious return.

Probably not.

Well, I won't sleep until sunrise, anyway. Some dipshit mosquito decided to sneak into my room and keeps whirring beside me.

Khadame said:
Well, I won't sleep until sunrise, anyway. Some dipshit mosquito decided to sneak into my room and keeps whirring beside me.
I know how it can be, turn the lights on, and hunt it. :| Then kill it.

Archene said:
I know how it can be, turn the lights on, and hunt it. :| Then kill it.
Yeah, but mosquitos never fly when the lights are on. I have decided to employ my cat and now he's sitting on the side of my bed. Menacingly.

I'm gonna go to sleep, literally dying. G'night!

Khadame said:
Yeah, but mosquitos never fly when the lights are on. I have decided to employ my cat and now he's sitting on the side of my bed. Menacingly.
I'm gonna go to sleep, literally dying. G'night!
Awh~ Alright, rest well, good night~ :3

DefendKebab1918 said:
I decided to take a look at IC still No answer...
Of course not, you are being stalled! And you shall be until the Silvers are ready to counter. *cofs*

Archene said:
Of course not, you are being stalled! And you shall be until the Silvers are ready to counter. *cofs*
well you want the throne or not? If my character fails your chances of gaining any nominal power is slim.so better keep the silvers away...

DefendKebab1918 said:
well you want the throne or not? If my character fails your chances of gaining any nominal power is slim.so better keep the silvers away...
You assume too much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back