• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Red & Silver

Khadame said:
Mulan and Spirited Away
As I said before,I liked Mulan until I learned it technically Insulted my Ancestors and about Spirited Away I never watched it but I respect Studio Ghibli

DefendKebab1918 said:
As I said before,I liked Mulan until I learned it technically Insulted my Ancestors and about Spirited Away I never watched it but I respect Studio Ghibli
Yo Spirited Away is the bomb. I also cried like a bitch. My Neighbour Totoro was also great.

Khadame said:
My Neighbour Totoro
I was gonna watch that tommorow but My friend Who I was gonna watch it with had already did and called it one of the worst of Studio Ghibli.

DefendKebab1918 said:
I was gonna watch that tommorow but My friend Who I was gonna watch it with had already did and called it one of the worst of Studio Ghibli.
Tell him to go fuck himself.

Khadame said:
Tell him to go fuck himself.
With Pleasure,It is part of my Daily routine to Insult him.I guess thats what happens when you are Friends for 9 Years with constant contact.

DefendKebab1918 said:
With Pleasure,It is part of my Daily routine to Insult him.I guess thats what happens when you are Friends for 9 Years with constant contact.
Longest I've kept a friend was 3 years and we're still friends. I find that boys usually make better friends than girls.

Khadame said:
Longest I've kept a friend was 3 years and we're still friends. I find that boys usually make better friends than girls.
Can't argue,We fight a lot but Unlike girls it's more of a show off or Playfull.And there is that We technically do Everything in groups.

Vz95kHF.jpg

Dun, dun, dun!

DefendKebab1918 said:
Can't argue,We fight a lot but Unlike girls it's more of a show off or Playfull.And there is that We technically do Everything in groups.
Honestly, maybe I just can't talk with girls. Most of them think I'm weird or boring while I think they have about as much depth as a hill with a few exceptions. Actually, no one really likes me at all except for like 3 people. Not much of a social butterfly, anyway.

Khadame said:
Honestly, maybe I just can't talk with girls. Most of them think I'm weird or boring while I think they have about as much depth as a hill with a few exceptions. Actually, no one really likes me at all except for like 3 people. Not much of a social butterfly, anyway.
Ehhh Can't Say I am the Coolest person either but I have my own group of Friends that consists of Socialy Akward peps you know Video Game Nerds,D&D,Book Nerd Ect. but I still keep cordial realations with rest of my classmates.

PurpleTurtle said:
Also, can't talk much, I'm getting ready for a party.
It's not a party if there's no booze or drugs!

DefendKebab1918 said:
Ehhh Can't Say I am the Coolest person either but I have my own group of Friends that consists of Socialy Akward peps you know Video Game Nerds,D&D,Book Nerd Ect. but I still keep cordial realations with rest of my classmates.
I wish I had those kinda friends. I honestly can't find anyone to talk with about my obsessions with fanfics and ships because they would look at me as if I had 4 heads. And they don't care about Vidya Games. Cruel world!

Khadame said:
I wish I had those kinda friends. I honestly can't find anyone to talk with about my obsessions with fanfics and ships because they would look at me as if I had 4 heads. And they don't care about Vidya Games. Cruel world!
Weird.We always thought Europeans had much more interest in these things...
PurpleTurtle said:
It's a city wide party, seriously, my whole city with a park xD
Have fun!

Khadame said:
Well, she's still a claimant. The king's brother is dead, and in case Siegfried and Erica die, either Ada would probably take the throne since she is the closest relative.
Khadame said:
Yeah, but still related to at least one of the Royals. That means she still belongs to the Royal Family.
Oh right. He also exists. Goddamnit, it's hard being female.
*forgets to read here for a day* Sooooo, I don't have to kill a handful of people to get the throne then? I thought it would be harder.

@Khadame And don't forget you can always propose, *cofs* *runs off to the IC*

Last edited by a moderator:
Archene said:
*forgets to read here for a day* Sooooo, I don't have to kill a handful of people to get the throne then? I thought it would be harder.
@Khadame And don't forget you can always propose, *cofs* *runs off to the IC*
Yeah, good luck getting to them, though. Less people doesn't necessarily mean it's easier.

And shit dude, you're supposed to propose. We're not about to challenge the traditional way of things!

I'm heerrreeee. And I'm tired. The party was awesome! It's like festival, food fair and shopping area combined with live music. I got henna and bought myself a super pretty necklace charm! *finishes rant*

What's up?

PurpleTurtle said:
I'm heerrreeee. And I'm tired. The party was awesome! It's like festival, food fair and shopping area combined with live music. I got henna and bought myself a super pretty necklace charm! *finishes rant*
What's up?
We are still waiting for someone to post, and I think people are waiting for me on some level ;-; *is just a cousin *cofs*

Khadame said:
Yeah, good luck getting to them, though. Less people doesn't necessarily mean it's easier.
And shit dude, you're supposed to propose. We're not about to challenge the traditional way of things!
But you are the most romantic one! It would be a shame if I happen to be the one to propose!

Khadame said:
Is your idea of romance really rings to the face?
Not exactly, but it is far better than simply saying. "Marry me if you want power." Or something of the kind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back