• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Red & Silver

Khadame said:
Did you grow a bread yet?
59c313bfd526a50690b1ac6143f28c8f.jpg

Khadame said:
Bomb anything good lately? :)
Hahaha...thats Suleiman the Magnificient one of the well known Ottoman Padishah's.This is from the Hit TV series The Magnificent Century and the Sultan is Played by Halit Ergenç.

PurpleTurtle said:
What are you doing??
I'm on a vacation...Chilling with friends and all but since everyone fell asleep I decided to take a look here,oh and I also started reading Dune by Frank Herbert.

PurpleTurtle said:
Oh, is it nice wherever you are? I've heard that was a good book.
It's great here all sunny and the sea is great.Its good to live in a Mediterranean country.And yes it's great I can say it is the LoTR of the Science-Fiction genre.

I'm on the coast close to the United states so right now it's actually pretty hot. So I'm indoors in air conditioning breaking in my ballet slippers. Also playing happy jump lol

PurpleTurtle said:
I'm on the coast close to the United states so right now it's actually pretty hot. So I'm indoors in air conditioning breaking in my ballet slippers. Also playing happy jump lol
Ahhh Ballet what a gentle dance...Now lets take a look back to Turkey and how people dance back here.
[media]

[/media]
Seriously just look at this...we cant dance.Though Second guy is rather funny and goood

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a weeding party by the way or a Party held in honour of a Boy getting Circumsized.Bıt I'd bet on the first one

Last edited by a moderator:
DefendKebab1918 said:
Ahhh Ballet what a gentle dance...Now lets take a look back to Turkey and how people dance back here.
[media]

[/media]
Seriously just look at this...we cant dance.Though Second guy is rather funny and goood
That reminds me a a drink bird trying to do the disco. I'm more on the side of:

[media]

[/media]

PurpleTurtle said:
That reminds me a a drink bird trying to do the disco. I'm more on the side of:
[media]

[/media]
Certinaly more organized and pleasing to eye but you must give us credit We do have a different style that is only comparable to maybe the Russians.The Second Video is a bit extreme probably from East Anatolia
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back