• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Red Ledger: Part One [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
god they need a bigger safe house before the close quarters drives them all insane and they tear each other apart out of annoyance

god they need a bigger safe house before the close quarters drives them all insane and they tear each other apart out of annoyance
Camilla is the only one who is like- having a big teddy bear and singing melodies in the 'bedroom' while everyone else be having real mood swings 😭 (not rlly LOL)

Camilla is the only one who is like- having a big teddy bear and singing melodies in the 'bedroom' while everyone else be having real mood swings 😭 (not rlly LOL)
Hey man--- someone's gotta be relatively stable to take care of all these nerds xDD
EDIT: DORKS--

NERDS? (Insert gender) EXCUSE ME, then tell me who doesn't sleep at NIGHT just to STUDY/RESEARCH?! /J, sorry caps HEHE
Jokes on you-- Camilla doesn't sleep at ALL so she can obsessively keep tabs on ICA movement/developments to plot their violent, chaotic downfall and also ensures the team has fun toys to use on missions at the expense of her literal being 👉😎👉

Last edited:
Jokes on you-- Camilla doesn't sleep at ALL so she can obsessively keep tabs on ICA movement/developments to plot their violet, chaotic downfall and also ensures the team has fun toys to use on missions at the expense of her literal being 👉😎👉
one of these nights Conrad is gonna tranq her just so she'll finally sleep smh :xFrolleyes:

Oh god that Barbie body thing is gross. Like a mannequin. 57’s physical sense of self must be messed up so bad. Like a psyche trapped inside a playdoh prison

Crying. Nova pointed out in our dms that Conrad has golden retriever energy 😭 he is THE golden retriever bf in all the memes 😭

Oh god that Barbie body thing is gross. Like a mannequin. 57’s physical sense of self must be messed up so bad. Like a psyche trapped inside a playdoh prison

Whaaaattt??? Not gross at all definitely not a horrifying yet hidden in plain sight lack of sense of self and autonomy! 057 100% knows what her original genetic code phenotypically presents as! No question about that! For sure!

HELP, why did Sera come out of the bathroom like that 🤔

how to make an OOC person fall backwards with a nosebleed! /j

No judgement, I hit that shock factor harder than Sera on a crunchberry vape. It’s fun and memorable and I love it
booberry flavor? like the fruity pebbles.

ALAS, i do believe that I'm going to put a time skip in just to sort some things out and let the characters breathe! so if everyone wants to add one more post before that happens you're more than welcome too! or if you're happy where your broken child is, that's cool too! i think me and Vaal are going to plan something out for that, and then the characters will reconvene at the safehouse where.... STUFF WILL GO.... DOWN....

y'all ain't ready for what's coming- i'm so sorry to all!

ALAS, i do believe that I'm going to put a time skip in just to sort some things out and let the characters breathe! so if everyone wants to add one more post before that happens you're more than welcome too! or if you're happy where your broken child is, that's cool too! i think me and Vaal are going to plan something out for that, and then the characters will reconvene at the safehouse where.... STUFF WILL GO.... DOWN....

ready for the pain o7

W H A T??? UMMM EXCUSEZ-MOI???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back