• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Red Ledger: Part One [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Me when I want to reply to the first rp post but my character is about to be foaming at the mouth feral and I don’t want to scare people off the bat 🫣

Me when I want to reply to the first rp post but my character is about to be foaming at the mouth feral and I don’t want to scare people off the bat 🫣
LMFAO!!!! I was gonna toss something together for Silas, so don’t worry much🫣😭 I speak for all of us when I say we’re excited to meet the one and only queen shapeshifting!!

Definitely still have more to work on later tonight, but the largest parts for Conrad are finished at least. Big points for his history tho are gonna be that he was one of the Project's golden boys, but overtime became disillusioned until for one mission he was ordered to take out a group of innocent civilians as part of a "clean-up" operation. He went through with it but after that point spent nearly a year planning his escape and eventually sabotaging his final mission and faking his death during it.

Can't wait to get started though, everyone's characters look so fun and lovely, I'm excited

Definitely still have more to work on later tonight, but the largest parts for Conrad are finished at least. Big points for his history tho are gonna be that he was one of the Project's golden boys, but overtime became disillusioned until for one mission he was ordered to take out a group of innocent civilians as part of a "clean-up" operation. He went through with it but after that point spent nearly a year planning his escape and eventually sabotaging his final mission and faking his death during it.

Can't wait to get started though, everyone's characters look so fun and lovely, I'm excited
no problemo! we'll just be interacting a bit before getting into the inciting incident so you have some time. Plus, there could be chances to always have Conrad make an appearance during that action if need be

I should be done by tomorrow, so literally whenever is convenient to have him hop in really

Conrad's sheet is officially completed 🙏 (might eventually add more later but all the vital stuff is there)
if anyone would like to plot some dynamic stuff for our characters please feel free to hmu

I forgot to watch this so now my half ADHD brain is asking if RP Started!!

There is no shot I spent 1hr (almost) on my first post - I'm crying AHHSFHSASXGSHJS

i'm gonna send another post out for Yelena and Silas tonight, but I just wanted to share some initial reactions to reading everyone's first post!!

- BOONE DID YOU F*CKING POISON SERA!!!
- the girls really are fighting, and I'm sure it'll get a little more electric soon enough...
- poor Kyo and his delicate ears
- Millie and her teddy mug are a precious, precious thing

i'm gonna send another post out for Yelena and Silas tonight, but I just wanted to share some initial reactions to reading everyone's first post!!

- the girls really are fighting, and I'm sure it'll get a little more electric soon enough...
THAT'S WHAT I'M THINKING BOONE DID 😰😰

😏
nooooooo, of course he didn’t 😏 boone would never do such a thing 😏 poisoning sera to bring her to the others was not necessary so why would he even do it 😏 he definitely has not attempted to spit in her water when she’s not looking either 😏

And Sera would NEVER try to roofie him back and definitely hasn’t stabbed him or anything

😏
nooooooo, of course he didn’t 😏 boone would never do such a thing 😏 poisoning sera to bring her to the others was not necessary so why would he even do it 😏 he definitely has not attempted to spit in her water when she’s not looking either 😏
Wait, I find that so disgusting if Boone was just human but if it's poison it don't sound weird 😰

.......okay at this point Camilla shuts herself in the office to maintain her sense of delulu that everyone is getting along just fine

EVERYTHING IS JUST FINE---

.......okay at this point Camilla shuts herself in the office to maintain her sense of delulu that everyone is getting along just fine

EVERYTHING IS JUST FINE---
to be fair Sera gets along well with Silas, Yelena, Kyo, and Camilla. She just has a desire to get even with Boone

to be fair Sera gets along well with Silas, Yelena, Kyo, and Camilla. She just has a desire to get even with Boone
Oh no-- FULLY understand where she's coming from xDD MAYBE BOONE COULDA BEEN A LITTLE NICER ABOUT IT but ya know...his heart was in the right place? Maybe? We like to believe that anyway? lol

I enjoy the interesting dynamics and I'm so eager to see how we all evolve around each other

I also think she’s definitely been grumbling about the cramped living space and trying to convince Yelena and Camilla to just let her swindle their way into a larger place. Maybe something simply mediocre like a penthouse or 6 bedroom house.

I also think she’s definitely been grumbling about the cramped living space and trying to convince Yelena and Camilla to just let her swindle their way into a larger place. Maybe something simply mediocre like a penthouse or 6 bedroom house.
Tough luck, especially since we're "agents on the loose" and probably poor >.< so too bad Sera!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back