• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Red Ledger: Part One [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I also think she’s definitely been grumbling about the cramped living space and trying to convince Yelena and Camilla to just let her swindle their way into a larger place. Maybe something simply mediocre like a penthouse or 6 bedroom house.
AHHHHH!! i think Camilla would let Sera have her bed then and she'd 'sleep' in her office chair (not like she really sleeps anyway) til they could come up with a better solution aspofiajpsofiajsf

AHHHHH!! i think Camilla would let Sera have her bed then and she'd 'sleep' in her office chair (not like she really sleeps anyway) til they could come up with a better solution aspofiajpsofiajsf
Camilla sounds so sweet despite he face claim

Camilla sounds so sweet despite he face claim
Look-- you'd have RBF too if your personality was Sleep Deprivation and Stims xDD

In all, she'd have the group's best interest at heart but approaches things at a more 1's and 0's arm's length distance

Who would necessarily be the close-rang and far away range attackers in our group 🤔

Conrad is definitely a long-range distance fighter, but I think we all probably knew that lol

Conrad is definitely a long-range distance fighter, but I think we all probably knew that lol
No duh I was about to put Conrad as reference 😰

I guess Sera ca be both because of her supernatural ability.
Boone prob up close,
Kyo Is far range or where his pheromones can get him :)
Camilla + others no clue

Who would necessarily be the close-rang and far away range attackers in our group 🤔
Camilla prefers distance given her role as overwatch/support from her battle station but her martial arts focus was the up close and efficient dispatch of enemies using minimal physical strain or output. Reversals, counters, and a quick follow up to ensure they go down quick. Prolonged bouts or extended fights are her weakness.
I think Sera prefers up close, but has wicked good aim throwing knives
Overall we’re probably pretty weak range wise
Miiiiight just equip Millie with murder drones to try and round out the long-ranged needs a bit 🤔 that way it'd be easier to keep eyes on the group and I just think it'd be cute for drones to drop in with care packages of like...knives or extra mags xDD

No duh I was about to put Conrad as reference 😰

I guess Sera ca be both because of her supernatural ability.
Boone prob up close,
Kyo Is far range or where his pheromones can get him :)
Camilla + others no clue
boone's abilities kind of require him to be a close-ranged fighter and it's where he's most efficient, though he's not unfamiliar with shooting. unless you count a molotov cocktail to be a ranged weapon c:<

I’ve got something cooking! Would I post in CS or here first for approval? Also would anyone care if it’s just the skeleton? I’ll get a pretty format at another time, it’s hard to work code on mobile.

Edit:

Sheet up!

Last edited:
CHUUYAS_HAT CHUUYAS_HAT CUTS OFF CUTELY??? What do you mean?? What happens!! Are we waiting for an accompanying post? Or does kyo pass out?? (/no malice I’m just excitable)

CHUUYAS_HAT CHUUYAS_HAT CUTS OFF CUTELY??? What do you mean?? What happens!! Are we waiting for an accompanying post? Or does kyo pass out?? (/no malice I’m just excitable)
Nah, I was just cutting it off because he was saying smt rather 'funny' if anyone overheard him 😊

Actually, I want him to pass out chat. SCREAMS I'LL EDIT IT RIGHT NOW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back