• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Shocked to the see the girl suddenly burst into tears, Machi became worried. Just as suddenly, though, another girl with lovely silver hair walked over to comfort the crying girl. Not wanting to intrude nor aggravate the situation, Machi decided to select a table a little ways away and waited to see if Scarlet would join her or go comfort Yuriko too.

Yuriko wipes the tears and put her phone and earbuds away. She stabs her fork into the salad hard. She sniffs and looks up. However tears still are somewhat forming in her eyes.

"I must be strong! For them!"

She ate and the tears faded.

Sayla looked at her. "We all have our own people we want to be strong for. you dont have to carry that wait all on your own." She offered the sad girl a kind smile and a hug. "You will have friends to help you. And imma be oneof them."

The blonde nibbled on her sandwich nervously. Scarlet had chosen to join her at the table, and that was great, but honestly, Machi had no idea what to talk about....

"Thanks..."

Yuriko gave a hug back lightly. She finished her food then stretched still sitting. She smiled and smirked and it looked like a genderbent version of Kano's smirk and smile.

"So... Anyone want to spar? After eating of course!"

Aura walked in and heard her challange to a friendly spar. "I do. Nothing too hevy though. Boss would have my head if i were to overdo it and open up my stitches." Aura walked over and gave his twin sister a hug. He seemed to have forgoten to move the hair back over his left eye, so for once, everyone could see the scar acrost it, stretching down from hairline to jawline. "Hello dear sister. Just got promoted to the leader of squad seven."

Sayla looked at him in awe."Realy? Thats Great!"

" you will probably qould be experimenting on reapers and researching weaknesses and junk. I'm in Squad 3 for Stealth heh heh! You can tell what my squad does!"

Yuriko said cheerfully. She was very prideful not instead of crying.

Serrina barley knew any of them, but was laughing as well. Aura had gotten a promotion, and her squad leader seemed pretty happy. She hoped this would be the case most of the time.

Aura shrugged off the fact that she didnt take his challange, so he looked around. he spotted Serrina and walked over to her. "You still need to let me here you play that violen." Aura said with a kind smile.

Serrina smiled calmly. "Deal, I'll follow." Nervous of to many people hearing her play. Although I'm high school her orchestra teacher constantly begged her to join the class, but she was always to nervous to do it.

Setting down her sandwich, Machi tapped her chin as she contemplated an answer, "Hmm..." Before she had a chance to gather her thoughts, Yuriko chimed in with an excellent answer. Machi probably couldn't have worded it any better. Turning around and scooting her chair back a bit, Machi did her best to position herself so that all three, or four, of them could talk easily face-to-face, that is if Sayla wanted to join in, too.

"To my office then!" Aura proclamed in a silly yet classy voice. He walked out and back to his new office, now decorated. The walls were red with silver wolf drippings around the room. There was a masive bookshelf filled with books and a harp in the back of the room.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thank you... Its imcomplete though. Still more to do. Anyway, let me here that beautiful violen you play." Aura said sitting down and smiling.

Serrina beamed a little and started to play "Secrets" again, she was best at it, and she never missed a string, keeping the rhythm going and playing beautifully. [media]

[/media]

Aura closed his eyes and smiled, looking truely at peace for the first time in a while. "Beautiful..." he wispered.

After Serrina was done she looked up, and Aura had a expression of pure bliss. "Thank you." She beamed, she had always been self conscious of her playing.

Serrina smiled, and calmly stood, "Well I should go, I gotta go arrange things with my squad leader. Bye" She spoke kindly, and waved as she shut the door behind her.

(Sorry, I gotta go, I have school tomorrow, gotta call it a night, byeeee)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back