• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yuriko and Kano both frowned. Zen's dark aura shut their joyful aura's (Not the person) away. Kano sighed and stretched his neck.

Yuriko put one earbud back on and changed playlist to Japanese. And stepped back a bit.

zen sighed "nothing better to do.....yeah.." zen was not one for helping others but he had been trained not to say the word no when asked to do something so the only reply he had was yes

"Hello. ...Uh, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you," Machi explained as she retracted her hand. Glancing awkwardly down before making eye contact again, Machi decided that she better say something to continue the conversation. Scarlet seemed kind of nice, and small talk never hurt anybody. "So...uh...were headed to any place in particular?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh yes! My office! I need to decorate! Heh heh!"

Kano rushed off he grabbed his most powerful set of armor and weapons and hung them on the walls of the office. He painted the walls white and blue of course a gradient color. He reset the computer and downloaded many games and set up a peivate account. Kano was very busy for once. He kept decorating the whole day.

Yuriko went to the mess hall eating a salad and soup listening to her music while doing so. She was bored and quiet. She wanted to talk to some one...

Aura started towards his office. everything had been cleared out already save for the desk and chairs, so it was practicaly empty. "So... I didnt bring you here to help me Zen. I wanted to talk. Please have a seat, or stand if you prefer."

Aura sat in the chair behind the desk. " That look on your face, ive seen it befor. Its the look of someone who was driven insane and emotionless by the dicrimination, pain, and hate inflicted by others. I know that look well. So too does my sister. We were like you for a time... But we found purpose again. If you ever need someone to talk to about anything, you can talk to me."

"I was going to go get something to eat in the cafeteria. Would you like to join me?" Machi inquired as she smiled gently at Scarlet.

zen sighed he looked over to aura and gave the same reply he did to everyone who had said something similar to him in the past "do not worry about me...i have already embraced my insanity"

"As have I. but your path neednt be a lonely one."

"I have long said that madness is bliss. but again, you neednt drive everyone away. If you still chose to drive me away i will think no less of you though." Aura said with a deep sigh.

Last edited by a moderator:
zen knew nothing but a lonely life he had no friends and horrible family thus he did not know how to properly interact in a friendly manner with others "i guess i could try...though it will be difficult for me...."he looked over to aura

"I understand that. I know how everyone else looks at you. Its not right of them. So I offer you my kindness Zen. If ever you need me just ask. Your free to go whenever you wish by the way."

"Yay!" Machi grinned. Glad that she had a companion and wouldn't have to eat alone, Machi couldn't help but smile as she did her best to keep pace with Scarlet as they walked down to the cafeteria. Upon arriving in the cafeteria, Machi perused the food offered and selected a simple sandwich and a glass of water. As she waited for Scarlet to choose her food, Machi spotted Yuriko sitting alone.

Yuriko kept eating queitly looking down at her food only. She slowly went to her from and slowly tears went down her cheek. A memory came back to her. Blood was flashing on and off the phone, her friend's blood. Splattered from a reaper mauling the friend. She put down the phone and covered her eyes tears falling.

"I need strength and speed... I need to protect them all..."

"The bace is quite large." Aura reaches into his coat, the hair covering his left eye shifting out of the way for a moment, reveiling the long jagged scar over it. "Here. this should make it easy to navigate." Aura handed him a map of the bace. "And one other thing.... Take this flask." Aura hands him a fask from his large collection of them that he keeps in his coat. "Its Rum. You might like it on a bad day."

zen took these things from aura he knew not what to say he had never received anything like a present before"I...."he offered the only thing he knew to dhow gratitude with and bowed. he clipped the flask on his belt and looked over the map briefly before walking out of the room

Users who are viewing this thread

Back