• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Revnoir heard Aura and stopped, sipping his coffee as he was known to do. Coffee all day everyday. "Congrats, I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to say in this situation." He said, being completely honest. He cared, he was just too socially awkward to really answer normally.

'So... What have you been up too?" Aura asked the only other shadowweaver he knew. Never would he say it ot loud, but he looked up to Rev.

Revnoir forced a smile. "Was just finishing up Slate, It'll be done by tomorrow." He said, pausing to have a drink at his coffee. "Other than that there's really nothing. What's new with you?"

He grinned. "Sure is. Was there something you wanted changed?" He asked, sipping his coffee for the millionth time in five minutes. "And Congratulations on the promotion." He said, laughing a little. It wasn't obvious what he was laughing about.

"Thank you sir. I will do my best to be a good squad leader. I do hope to one day stand as your equal, though that day is long into the future." Aura said calmly. "Has Xillia gone in for her opperation yet?"

Revnoir went silent when Aura mentioned Xillia's operation. He had a grim look on his face, scowling and looking at the ground.

"She's going in soon, she's waiting for them to call her." He said quietly, not looking at Aura.

"I do wish she would change her mind. At least she isnt too young or old. She has a higher chance because of that."Aura said, his expression turning grim.

"Yeah, but there's still that 10% to worry about." He said, and paused again. "But let's not talk about it, it's a little too depressing for my taste."

Serrina darted out of the room, and started to walk around looking for squad threes office. While walking she saw Azura and the leader of squad three. She calmly walked up. "I'm Serrina, I got into the wrong squad, but I'm supposed to be in three." She spoke confidently. And in a straight pose.

Kano went to the training room for his daily training and just so he can use it weapons. He decided to use his Gunblade for his final resort if his Broadsword Excalibur (Not the actual thing, just a replicate mostly for looks but it is very sharp) and Karambit did not work. He equipped the Broadsword once inside training room 4. He held his sword in front of him and activated the battle simulation. He sliced and sliced. Kano was growing stronger.

Yuriko listened to her Electronic playlist, wandering around the base. She held her eyes closed while walking seemingly unsteady. She turned and twisted wandering around the halls.

Rev looked at the girl, an eyebrow raised. "I've got another recruit..? I was never told, but alright. Did... You need something?" He, again, really didn't know much of what to say right now.

"Oh hey there Serrina!" Aura said turning to her. "Guess who just got a promotion?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Kano finished the simulation easily and walked out to find others now. He walked into Yuriko and they introduced themselves. They started to walk around looking for Others. Soon he encountered Aura Serrina and Revnoir. Kano heard Aura's brag and ran over and interrupted his bragging.

"I did! Heh heh heh. Squad 8 boi!"

Yuriko followed behind still dancing and twirling a bit while walking.

Revnoir formed a grin and laughed. "None of your squads are going to compare to mine any time soon. 3's going to stay one of the best for a loooong time." He ruffled Kano's hair, pretty much laughing at the new Squad Leaders.

Kano laughed with joy. He experienced Revnoir bright side. Yuriko took out her earbuds and laughed seeing all the happy commotion. Kano smirked and looked at Revnoir.

"Don't get too cocky Revnoir Hah Hah Hah!"

Kano cackled happily.

" My squad are the damage dealers! Heh"

Kano smirked and explained with pride. He felt really happy to be the leader of a squad of damage dealing.

zen walked out of lucio's office he would head towards the squad 4 barracks to get himself situated. in truth zen only had what he walked into the base with which was nothing but the cloths on his back.as he walked he passed aura and the others and looked at them for a breif moment he saw the one who had shot that bullet of a glare earlier. zen slowly approached the group saying nothing

Machi was pleasantly surprised. The barracks were nicer than she had expected. The room that Machi had claimed was decent enough; it had the basics: a bed, a closet for clothes, a desk, a lamp, a chair, etc. Sighing, Machi flopped back onto the bed and stared up at the ceiling. The mattress smelled a little weird, nothing at all like home, but it wasn't as hard as the ground, which was a perk. Closing her eyes, Machi rolled over to her side and went over everything that she had learned and witnessed earlier in the day. The people here were all so diverse, each having their own unique personalities. Plus everyone was so lively, for the better or the worse. Laughing a little to herself at the thought, Machi rolled over again and tried to wipe off her smile. This was no time for being blissfully happy; she needed to make herself useful so that she wouldn't let anyone down when the time came around. Buuuuut, she of course couldn't do anything on an empty stomach. Rolling off the bed, Machi attempted to fix her hair by combing through it with her fingers before tying it up into a high ponytail. Satisfied with her handiwork, she left her room, closing the door behind her, and set out to find the cafeteria.

As Machi strided down the third floor's hallway, she caught sight of a girl with long red hair. Recognizing the girl as Scarlet, her fellow squad member, Machi attempted to catch up with the girl and poke her left arm in order to get her attention.

zen offered a shrug" nothing bad so far" he looked over to the rest of the group to see who all was their then looked back to aura "i see you have a little group here"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back