• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Revnoir glared at Donaldson. "If he dies it's his own fault. He needs to be shown that it's not as easy as it seems to kill Reapers."

"I know how hard they are to kill.... i also know how to avoid them in a sticky situation. what i lack in combat experiance, i make up for in cunning."

"But if i am orderd to stay behind then there is no choice in the matter.... I will not disobey a direct order..."

" I won't let people throw there lives away" he turned to Rev " They may not mean much because they come and go but if he dies out there he is no use to us or his sister" He walked through the door "YOU'RE NOT GOING YOU LITTLE PRICK" he walked into his office loaded his Assault Pack with general supplies and a few MRE's and looked at the rabbit. Threw his gear on checked the mags to make sure they were full and walked out. Before he left he grabbed a piece of paper and stuck it in the door frame. It read "You two lovebirds are in charge while I am out answer to Scourge for the time being. When I get back you will need to give me a full report got it"

@Shinohara @RedZombieWolf

Aura starts to walk out. " if you deside you need 'coffee' i will be in the training room." aura then turns to revnior. " I do hope its actualy her." He said in a calmer tone.

Revnoir nodded to Aura, leaving the room. He pulled out his phone and checked where the picture was taken.

Aura goes to the training room and takes off his coat for the first time since making his vow so as to inspect his array of weapons. he begins to carefuly clean them, then he starts to practice using his threads.

He stood waiting for Rev, he pulled out the picture of Nathan out. He took a glance at it and put back. He rolled his shoulders listening to them pop. He spent the next few minutes checking over his gear making sure he had it all. All good. He rubbed his beard and waited for his friend to show up.

"Ready to kill" he looked at him " It is going to take some time to get there maybe a day with all the roads blocked we won't be able to just blow through it without drawing attention of everything." he showed Rev the C4 he had " but you never know when it will come in handy." He thought about Aura, he felt bad for the kid and knew where he was coming from but he didn't want anything to happen. This needed to be a fast strike, get to the area get the intel extract if necessary. Normally this operation was a small team and he couldn't help but feel if he came around his emotions would cloud his judgment. He pushed the thought out of his mind. " I will lead I have a camp set out at the halfway point that's the goal. OK?"

Xillia just happened to walk into the training room and noticed Aura.

Revnoir nodded, honestly fine with anything as long as he could figure out what was going on.

Aura stoped mid swing with one of his uniqu longswords, and looked from the trenchcoat full of explosive throwing knives, blades of all sort, handguns, a pouch of smoke pellets, and even more deadly items hidden away in its pouches, to the woman from the other day. "Umm..."

She stared at him, an eye raised. "Are those actual swords..? Don't Weavers usually use... Threads for weapons?" She asked, smiling.

"I use my theads as well. i like to be prepared... im more comfortable with a sword. my threads allow me to get in close." Aura said

Xillia looked a little confused. "But aren't you a Shadow Weaver just like Rev? It's a little wasteful to only use it to be able to use your swords." She said, smiling.

"Oh? I use it for more than that.'' Aura says as he forms his threads into a large shield.

" I have been trying to perfected using it as a shield. go on and throw one of those knives from my coat at it if you would. they are rigged to explode on impact."

Xillia stared in amazement and picked up a knife. She oddly skillfully threw the knife straight at the shield, hitting directly in the middle.

Aura slides his back foot further back to brace for the impact, just as the knife hits and explodes, pushing him back a few inches, but not breaking through the defence.

She clapped a bit, smiling adorably. "You're pretty good for a new recruit~!" She said, giggling a bit. She suddenly enjoyed throwing knives. Plot twist?

"Shall we try a bigger explosion? If you take the knives with the silver and red handles, they are even more deadly." Aura told her.

She smiled brightly and picked them up. "Ready?" She said, and got ready to throw the knives. She looked like she could genuinely kill somebody while smiling all the while.

Aura chuckles and says, "Im going to try something different." he then wraps the shield of threads around his entire body.and braces for impact.

She quickly threw all of the knives within seconds, smiling widely. "I forgot how much fun it is to do this..!"

Aura started walking towards her, getting hit with each knife, witch made him stop for mear seconds each time untill he was right up on her.

Aura undoes his threads and places his weapons back into my trenchcoat, and puts it back on. then he looks around at the room and realizes all the dummies are destroyed. "Well, i should head to the dining hall and see if its open." Aura says, seeming a little tired.

Last edited by a moderator:
Donaldson set out. He took off at a brisk pace, with all his gear on it was hard to believe he could move as fast as he could. He moved along the deserted city streets counting buildings, checking roadways and recalling certain objects. The last thing he wanted was to move down a a bad road and run into the reapers. When he was out he marked roads with spray paint to signify if it was ok to travel or not. He took caution as he came up to a building that a hole blown into it. That meant he only traveled 1/4 of the way to the camp he had set up. He looked back to Rev to make sure he was still in tow. He could see the look of distraction all over his friends face. If push came to shove he was the best defense against the damn Reapers.

He came up to the building with the hole he peered inside. "This wasn't like this yesterday he thought" He tried to make sense of it. No visual signs of explosives just looked like some crashed through it. Something big. "Rev we need to stop. Something big's been through this building and...." he looked around " there's no sign of where it may be" He stepped into the building and set small packs of C4 down on the ground. " we can't be here to long I am not sure if it was friendly or Reaper that made this hole but its not worth fining out. When we get far enough away I am going to blow this building down and try and create a blocking path from the route back to the arena." he stepped out and ushered Rev on out.

@Umbra Regalia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back