• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper OOC

Guys I need ur opinions :l I promise I'm not fishing for compliments or anything like that, I just want constructive criticism. What do you think of my characters? Any criticism is fine, don't go easy on me.

It just feels like my characters are so bland and boring :l

Last edited by a moderator:
Somehow there is the feeling of "quantity over quality". It's easy to make many, "boringish" characters than one or two good once.

Not plain boring but. You know there is just so much one person can do. You can act like something but you can't change your personality which comes through even while roleplaying.

Soooo... I have to work on being deeper in character. (I mean, Revnoirs kinda natural for me, cos I've rped him for 4 years so far...) But yeah I get what you're saying I'll try working on that ^^ ty. Anything else wrong with them? I don't want cookie cutter characters...

Hey everybody, guess what?

:3

It's Back to the Future day.

You should know what that means.

A bunch of awesome stuff is gonna simultaneously happen because I can't get pictures to show up using my phone

[media]

[/media]
omg I LOVE FOXES!!!!! I'm definitely gonna ask to go there on my exchange to japan :D

their sounds = my laugh / yawn depending on the day

So internet was fixed, and I got chapter 6 done :D chapters will be on time now. In chapter 7, just a heads up, it sort of explains who a character in this rp is. They're one of the 7 sins, but their name changes so u won't know until their name is revealed... IN THE NEXT SEASON!

Also another heads up, there will be more or less a slightly anti clamactic (I think that's the word) ending to this season for the rp, but the book will have a better ending most likely.

Endings coming up soon! I'll be on tonight so try to be on then and we can finish this up~

Woohoo! :D

Speaking of writing though, @Umbra Regalia, since you're a writer as whale, would you mind criticizing this idea I have for an RP? I've not finished it, I still have to make a description for one of the species, and to make the history thing, but I'd like your feedback. May I link it?

Fuck... tried to check it but it showed it in HTML... and I can write HTML but not BB Code.

To put a link in words, (I'll replace brackets with parentheses)

(URL = blah.doodle.com) insert words here (/ URL)

Then, replace the parentheses with brackets, remove the spaces, then put the URL you want then insert the words there. :3

And Fanky. I found his avatar by looking up, word-for-word, "chibi blob cat". Y'know what?

I love Google.

Yeah. Perhaps it's just because you were used to it? I dunno.

Either way, after I changed it, I couldn't find it up again. ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back