• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper OOC

xD yeah, sry, researching this whole wattys award on wattpad. That and trying to think a little, I'm a little out of it lately. Sryyyy, I'll be back to the rp soon tho!

ok guys lets figure out a time for this whole final battle stuff. Anyone have days where they can't be here?

Thursday, Friday and sunday this week. Other days are free and next week and after that is only week ends when I can be online enough.

alright so no thurday until Saturday. any other days? I want to make sure everyone is on for it, cos it reveals the main plot for the second "season"

guys someone help me pls this video is making me suffocate.

[media]

[/media]
ill stop nagging you guys with links and stuff now xD I gtg, my boss' mom died and my family knows hers sooo yeah...

u still haven't jumped in?! (I havent been focusing on rps for a bit, sry for not noticing O.o

uuuuuh just walk in the gates and ask around for where you'll find your squad leader to check in.

Yup ^^ we need to get everyone into the rp cos its ending soon and your character will have a special place in the next season if ur present in the final thingie.

guys I won't be on for a short bit, I've got to work on the book and some projects l:

I'll check in, but I wanna get the chapters out every Friday and I'm behind schedule...

its on page 5 of the character signup. now he is also the leader of squad 7 and the acting director of the entire bace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back