• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper OOC

lol your all good he wasnt a part of all that. so basicaly anywere you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
well aura just tied a matress to rev and catopolted him back to bace. he then triggered an alarm and blew everything up.

-flails arms- sry, I forgot! Wait... Rev would've died no matter what if u just flung him on a mattress xD it would break his spine if he landed in any way other than perfectly. Perfectly, he'd get the wind knocked out of him then also break his back. Yeah......

it.... was a teperpedic.... it conformed to his shape and soffend the blow xD he would live but he would not be happy or awake.

Omg no Aura stahp tempurpedic no.

Let's just leave out the mattress part..? Seriously, I'm sry but its ridiculous.

Also, the leader's character info will go up when I'm in media arts, I don't have the pics on my phone and I'm in science right now. In an hr, I'll be able to post it

Omygosh I'm so sorry.

I missed so much, I thought this was dead.... I've not gotten a single notification for anything at all for several days...

So I get if you guys don't want me in the RP anymore because I just missed a TON, or for other reasons, but if you do ( :D ) then may I have a small summary? Is that Okey?

And I'm SOOO SORRYY I sincerely had no idea this didn't die after the thread came up about the Halloween prose competition. I really am.

@SpazztastiCat101 everyone's getting this problem, no worries! I have a bit of work to do right now so I cant summarize this but to help with the notifications problem, just clock the "watched threads" icon on the second bar (its below the blue one if you're not at the top of the page) and it'll show you any messages that you haven't read ^^ works all the time, the glitch doesn't affect it. It's only the alert/notification charm that won't load all of your notifications. Try it, it'll work!

Fank yew @Umbra Regalia! Glad to know I'm not the only one this is messing up.

Wait... Well... I'm not hapoy that other people are dealing with it too... But..

Ah, you get mah point. ;P

Can anyone tell me a good place to jump in? I wouldn't like to intrude on anyone else's interactions without permission.

That moment when u find the file for the sound that Reapers make, but rpn doesn't accept sound files......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back