• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution Character Sign-Up

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Yeah I actually do. Do they have backstories or is everything unknown?

[/QUOTE]
Everything of that sort is unknown about them. Cain keeps everyone in the dark.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Alright! So the only think I have to do is the name, personality, likes and dislikes. Nice!

[/QUOTE]
and the appearance *^* don't forget the appearance.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]and the appearance *^* don't forget the appearance.

[/QUOTE]
I won't! This is perfect since I'm actually really lazy!

Maximus said:
Name:
Kai Kendrick

Species, Weaver or Human?:

Weaver

If Weaver, what Thread Type?:

Fire

Squad:

Leader of Squad 5

Appearance:

38891.jpg

History:

To be told during rp

Personality:

Very Reckless, but smart, he acts like a immature child.

Likes & Dislikes:

+ Playing Tricks

+ Sparring

+ Humans

+ Reading books

- Reapers

-Sins

- Serious People

- Arrogant people

AI:

Anki- A robot equipped with one Luger on each side, he is a small robot that gives strategies and advice to Kai, he is used as a scout.

640x480_8690_My_small_robot_3d_sci_fi_robot_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Armor:

zEMO4ell.png

Sword:

PUhymf7.png
AIs do not have physical forms. They're Artificial Intelligences, not AIs in machines. I'll be taking the name tho.

Becca

vocaloid%20megurine%20luka%20long%20hair%20pink%20hair%20anime%20girls%201729x2450%20wallpaper_www.animemay.com_51.jpg

Her normal outfit

1ce3d13cc246bc378eee9ef3fab2fc91.jpg

Weaver,reaper, human:

Reaper

Nickname:

Sloth

History:

Unknown

Personality:

Lazy, Sarcastic, easily bored.While she is very alert to her surroundings when she needs to be, on the whole she’ll space outThe entire world goes on around Leah, but she doesn’t really emotionally respond to it.Because she doesn't have any concerns about it.

Preferred weapon:

Guns because they require less effort.

Food

Sleep

Animals

Reading

Chaos

Killing

Dislike:

People waking her up

Annoyance

Pink ( it's really ironic)

Blood

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]

Leah

vocaloid%20megurine%20luka%20long%20hair%20pink%20hair%20anime%20girls%201729x2450%20wallpaper_www.animemay.com_51.jpg

Her normal outfit

1ce3d13cc246bc378eee9ef3fab2fc91.jpg

History:

Unknown

Personality:

Lazy, Sarcastic, easily bored.While she is very alert to her surroundings when she needs to be, on the whole she’ll space outThe entire world goes on around Leah, but she doesn’t really emotionally respond to it.not because she doesn't want to but she's too lazy to do it.

Preferred weapon:

Guns because they require less effort.

Food

Sleep

Animals

Reading

Chaos

Killing

Dislike:

People waking her up

Annoyance

Pink ( it's really ironic)

Blood

[/QUOTE]
accepted. Btw I love how none of the people who have characters as Sins know the actual definition of their sin. Just the common belief of it. *^*

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]accepted. Btw I love how none of the people who have characters as Sins know the actual definition of their sin. Just the common belief of it. *^*

[/QUOTE]
Haha well at least I do. :) I even looked my character's name 'Leah' which means weary. Because it was the closest word to lazy

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Haha well at least I do. :) I even looked my character's name 'Leah' which means weary. Because it was the closest word to lazy

[/QUOTE]
but... you don't.............

Well i know that Sloth is a deadly sin in christian moral and it refers to laziness. And I also know that Sloth is defined as spiritual or emotional apathy. Which means that they have a lack of interest.So what am I missing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Most think it just means laziness, it's the definition I posted just before this. It's really not the same, but somewhat similar.

@Tylor guillory Pride is not narcissism, it is the feeling you get when you do something you believe is good, but does not have to be universally good. In your case, Deus would always flaunt his abilities and tell stories about how he killed so many people. It has barely anything to do with appearance.

No worries, just try to stay in proper character ok? I don't blame you for not looking the subject up extensively like I did when I didn't have anything better to do

(Hope I'm not too late!!!)

Name:

Jay Link

Unknown

Weaver

Shadow (If you are still accepting those?)

Squad:

S5

Appearance:

cdash,+cosplay,+fate+stay+night,+fate+zero,+male,+sengoku+basara,+zero+berserker+Anime+HD+wallpaper+%5Banimefullfights.com%5D.jpg

History:

To be explained throughout the role play. x3

Personality:

He is quite cocky and almost has a destructive nature. He loves making others feel as if they are useless. He's a jerk, but... He is extremely protective of his friends, hence his attitude. He's not very talkative, and wishes to be alone or with one other person, even though he's a natural at flirting He doesn't function correctly in groups, normally avoiding them completely. Once he attaches himself to a person, if a lover or a friend, he has a burning passion for them. Killing anyone, or even himself if the threat comes to threatening that one special person.

Cupcakes

Darkness (haha duhhh)

Solitary...ness

Making others uncomfortable

Dislikes:

Fake people

Cocky people (Even though he's one himself)

Burnt food

SurroundSound said:

(Hope I'm not too late!!!)

Name:

Jay Link

Unknown

Weaver

Shadow (If you are still accepting those?)

Squad:

S5

Appearance:

cdash,+cosplay,+fate+stay+night,+fate+zero,+male,+sengoku+basara,+zero+berserker+Anime+HD+wallpaper+%5Banimefullfights.com%5D.jpg

History:

To be explained throughout the role play. x3

Personality:

He is quite cocky and almost has a destructive nature. He loves making others feel as if they are useless. He's a jerk, but... He is extremely protective of his friends, hence his attitude. He's not very talkative, and wishes to be alone or with one other person, even though he's a natural at flirting He doesn't function correctly in groups, normally avoiding them completely. Once he attaches himself to a person, if a lover or a friend, he has a burning passion for them. Killing anyone, or even himself if the threat comes to threatening that one special person.

Cupcakes

Darkness (haha duhhh)

Solitary...ness

Making others uncomfortable

Dislikes:

Fake people

Cocky people (Even though he's one himself)

Burnt food
Accepted. No more Shadow Weavers will be accepted after this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back