• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Re-birthing of the Dinosaurs

Cadence anger grew more and more. She stared down at the human snorting at it. Cadence knew some scientists were here she wanted to kill everyone of them. Cadence snorted and started running. Charging head first at the human in front of her.

"miss Charlie please get behind me"Debiddo ran right in front of the Triceratops grabbing its horns and pushing back against it his feet pushing into the ground

Charlie screamed, but then ran inside the tent searching for her tube of a liquid that made a body go numb. She ran out and quickly injected the liquid into the dinosaur, waiting for it to become still.

"it will probably take a while to kick in please girl come down no one wants to hurt you ggggghhh"Debiddo was getting pushed back but slowly thanks to his strength.

Cadence felt the needle push through her rough skin. She let out a small whimper. Her rough skin turned into normal skin flesh.Her horns disappear. Her front feet turned into hands. She was back to normal except still having her wings. She let out a deep breathe of air crying from pain and embarrassment.

Debiddo held her in his arms"I never seen anything like this before"he stood straight up getting his feet on the ground and started to walk to a tent to lay her down on a bed"you are all right now"

Cadence wanted to run away so badly. A few tears streamed down her face. She slowly nodded her head.

Charlie put her hands on her face. "How is this possible?" She mutters to herself. She quickly picks up the girl and brings her inside the tent, laying her down onto the mattress she had set up for herself. She went over to the desk and pulled out her magnifying glass, and walked back over to the girl.

Cadence didn't like the lady already. She felt like she was back in the lab with the scientists studying her. She started breathing harder. Her skin started turning back in rough skin. Her horns slowly grew. She felt pain as she grew. She quickly calmed down to stop the pain. She then started crying.

Charlie keeled in front of her and popped a thermometer into her mouth. "It's alright!" She said calmly. She put hand on onto her trying to calm her down. "I'm not going to hurt you."

Debiddo wiped away her tears and laid her down upon a bed making sure she was comfortable"yes you are ok now there is no need to cry or even worry"

Cadence tried to calm down. She then started to feel herself move again. Cadence then bolted up and ran to get away from the camp she felt so ashamed,embarrassed, and saddened.

"as you wish I kind of hope she comes back even if you can turn to a dinosaur it's still too dangerous out there even my strength can't handle everything dinosaur''he rubs the scar on his cheek this car was a constant reminder of his stupidity against a pack of dinosaurs

"that is all in the past I'm much smarter now and I was just making sure I got my job done"Debiddo smiled at her still rubbing his scar it was also a bad habit when he was worried

Debiddo was still hungry since they didn't eat and now using his strength made him even more hungry his stomach growled and he blushed again because of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back