• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

The being decided that waiting wouldn't help him at the moment and started for the entrance to the academy with a stride with no personality. After stepping through the halls, he began to wander aimlessly before hemail stopped in mid stride and exclaimed, "Oh my f****** jesus I hate this thing.

Heather rolled her eyes rather smoothly, as she had done it so much before, "You don't have to stalk them to be on the lookout for them, you know. And boys are, unfortunately, known for seeking women out. What are you doing, anyway?" She took another sip of her coffee; she was still dependent on it to function.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Hmmm do i have a weird way, I dont think I do. he said while putting jelly on his cinnamon toast, then placed eggs on the toast, followed by ribbing a piece of bacon in half, then he folded the toast hot dog style eating a single piece of toast with grape jellly, bacon, and eggs on it @Daggora Keket

Kazehana said:
Heather rolled her eyes rather smoothly, as she had done it so much before, "You don't have to stalk them to be on the lookout for them, you know. And boys are, unfortunately, known for seeking women out. What are you doing, anyway?" She took another sip of her coffee; she was still dependent on it to function.
@Veyd Sahvoz
"Trying to look for my familiar, so we could possibly train and looking around the places I haven't been to around the academy. . .why do you ask" said Damen not needing to look at her to be able to know she was there.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]"Sure" said Night Wing seeming very excited for this. She'd shadow walked with Damen before but not fire teleportation.

[/QUOTE] Aedus made a motion to throw the fire, but actually willed it to land outside the dorms as he felt safer if he knew where he was going to end up "You ready?" Aedus asked

Daggora laughed. "Whatever you say Crim." She said, raising an eyebrow at his makeshift sandwich. She quickly finished off her breakfast and threw her trash away. Walking back over to the table she stood in front of Crim. "Ok, I can't it anymore the itch is killing me." She said. "Can you promise me not to panic, cause honestly I've lasted this long, and its killing me. I'm too vulnerable. Please? "

@Kj carswell

GingerBread said:
Aedus made a motion to throw the fire, but actually willed it to land outside the dorms as he felt safer if he knew where he was going to end up "You ready?" Aedus asked
"Yup!. . .this is gonna be fun" said Night Wing, she was so eager to try it out she didn't even want to wait she just wanted to do it already. The suspense was killing her.

"Oh, mainly because you have such, determination in your eyes. Or is that just thought?" Heather circled around him and stood in front of him. "Don't you know it's rude not to look at who you're talking to?" She looked down and to the right for a moment, processing what he just said, and held her gaze. "So you have a familiar? I guess that shouldn't surprise me, being a school for the gifted. Are you close?" she snapped her eyes back to his, showing that she wasn't the type to be hypocritical.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Crimson had a puzzled face expression because he had no idea what she was talking about (The hell is this girl talking about. I'll just proise not to panic and enjoy the surprise) Huh sure I won't panic. Whats the problem? @Daggora Keket

Eventually, it made it to the Commons where he took seat at a table, speaking to his comm line in a slightly distorted voice, "You got any updates yet command." While waiting for a response he opened up both of his medium cases on the table and started piecing together some kind of machination.

Kazehana said:
"Oh, mainly because you have such, determination in your eyes. Or is that just thought?" Heather circled around him and stood in front of him. "Don't you know it's rude not to look at who you're talking to?" She looked down and to the right for a moment, processing what he just said, and held her gaze. "So you have a familiar? I guess that shouldn't surprise me, being a school for the gifted. Are you close?" she snapped her eyes back to his, showing that she wasn't the type to be hypocritical.
@Veyd Sahvoz
Damen looked at her as he stopped walking "I don't have to look at you. My gift allows me to sense what your doing" explained Damen for the second time "And I've known her all of my life. . . .well the part that I remember at least. . . ." Damen remembered the day he had lost his memory, he couldn't remember a single thing form his past, only that he was 8 years old and in a busy city. But he pushed the memory back and focused on what was going on now.

Daggora sighed in relief. "Oh thank God." She took at few steps away and closed her eyes. A few seconds later she shifted in her black house cat form (Her clothes just became fur). She stretched and walked back over to the table, jumping into her chair and onto the table, careful to stay far away from the food. Turning her gaze Crimson as she sat down, she directed her thoughts at him, in order to speak in her cat form. ~Thanks. And remember, you promised!~

@Kj carswell

GingerBread said:
"Okay" Aedus said before Pulling Night Wing into a hug blushing as he did so. Aedus focused on the fire, visualising it in his head before Him and Night Wing teleported disappearing into embers, The teleportation feeling like they were standing next to a fire before reappearing outside the dorms, Aedus quickly shrunk the flame down before it could burn Night Wing before exiting the Hug "S-sorry about the H-hug, I-it was just to make sure you were safe" Aedus said, the blush still present on his face

@Veyd Sahvoz
Night Wing smiled as she hugged him back "There's nothing wrong with hugging" she explained while hugging him tightly "That was awesome!" she stated as she let go of him "We should totally try teleporting some time again" she was surprised and impressed by the cool way of teleportation that she was eager enough to try it again but knew they were supposed to be looking for Damen.

Heather placed her hand lightly over her mouth, "But eye contact is more polite," she pointed out, quite aware that she was stalling for time to think for a moment. "So, it's a girl, is it? Interesting.." She trailed off for a second. "Is she around?" She asked, quickly scanning the hall.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Crimson eyes widened when he saw the transformation happen in front of him, he had no choice but to keep his cool. he looked at cat DG as she hopped onto the table. you're still cute, he said while scratching her head. I had no idea this is the type of power you had. Shapeshifting, thats pretty cool. @Daggora Keket

Kazehana said:
Heather placed her hand lightly over her mouth, "But eye contact is more polite," she pointed out, quite aware that she was stalling for time to think for a moment. "So, it's a girl, is it? Interesting.." She trailed off for a second. "Is she around?" She asked, quickly scanning the hall.
@Veyd Sahvoz
"Would I be looking for her if I knew where she was?" stated Damen as he closed his eyes and opened them again. His red coloured eye now glowing with a strange symbol as he looked away from Heather and searched the hallway.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Night Wing smiled as she hugged him back "There's nothing wrong with hugging" she explained while hugging him tightly "That was awesome!" she stated as she let go of him "We should totally try teleporting some time again" she was surprised and impressed by the cool way of teleportation that she was eager enough to try it again but knew they were supposed to be looking for Damen.

[/QUOTE] Aedus's face lit up with a mixture of joy and pride when she complimented his power "Th-thanks, no one's ever called my power awesome before" Aedus said, beaming with joy "So we should get back to looking for Damen shouldn't we?"

Heather decided to ignore his obvious lack of focus. "I suppose not, but shouldn't you know where your familiar is?" she questioned, unsure of how exactly one worked. She just thought they had a really close bond, but wasn't sure what the nature of their relationship was.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Daggora purred when Crim scratched her. ~Thanks. And you never asked what my power was, so it never crossed my mind to tell you. Sorry.~

@Kj carswell

(Got to go to bed. Night.)

GingerBread said:
Aedus's face lit up with a mixture of joy and pride when she complimented his power "Th-thanks, no one's ever called my power awesome before" Aedus said, beaming with joy "So we should get back to looking for Damen shouldn't we?"
Night Wing thought for a moment as she looked down the hallway then back to Aedus "I think Damen will be fine for a while" said Night Wing as she smiled a bit "Actually I was kind of wondering if you wanted to hang out maybe?" she suggested. Well at least I meeting new people, she thought while walking past Aedus back and forth.

Kazehana said:
Heather decided to ignore his obvious lack of focus. "I suppose not, but shouldn't you know where your familiar is?" she questioned, unsure of how exactly one worked. She just thought they had a really close bond, but wasn't sure what the nature of their relationship was.
@Veyd Sahvoz
"We don't need to ask each other for permission to go somewhere, and I don't need to know where she is 24 7. . ." explained Damen as he closed his eyes then reopened them as the symbol was gone. He turned around to face Heather "Yes we are very close. . .I've known her all my life since I was 8. And no we aren't in a romantic relationship" said Damen as he stared at her with his red and black eye, normal chill and calm face.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Night Wing thought for a moment as she looked down the hallway then back to Aedus "I think Damen will be fine for a while" said Night Wing as she smiled a bit "Actually I was kind of wondering if you wanted to hang out maybe?" she suggested. Well at least I meeting new people, she thought while walking past Aedus back and forth.

[/QUOTE] "Sure, i don't mind" Aedus smiled "Do you have anything specific in mind or just general hanging out?" Aedus inquired

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Daggora purred when Crim scratched her. ~Thanks. And you never asked what my power was, so it never crossed my mind to tell you. Sorry.~
@Kj carswell

(Got to go to bed. Night.)

[/QUOTE]
Yeah you're right I didn't really ask, Crimson goes back to eating his breakfast

"Well i wasn't going to ask. That would be weird, wouldn't it?" Heather felt a bit uncomfortable with his stare and decided it wasn't best to notify him of manners anymore. She wasn't sure what he could be thinking, "Are you going to go look for her?" she took another sip of coffee, sad that it was starting to deplenish.

@Veyd Sahvoz

GingerBread said:
"Sure, i don't mind" Aedus smiled "Do you have anything specific in mind or just general hanging out?" Aedus inquired
"Well. . .we could go to the lounge or something. . . . maybe go to the band room?" suggested Night Wing as she looked around a bit then back at Aedus, happy and glad that she had time to meet new people that were kind like him.

Kazehana said:
"Well i wasn't going to ask. That would be weird, wouldn't it?" Heather felt a bit uncomfortable with his stare and decided it wasn't best to notify him of manners anymore. She wasn't sure what he could be thinking, "Are you going to go look for her?" she took another sip of coffee, sad that it was starting to deplenish.
@Veyd Sahvoz
"I don't need to. . .she's probably busy" said Damen as he looked away from her and pulled out a spice stick he had picked up from a shop in the town the other day. He placed it between his lips as he created a black flame in his hand and let it sit inside of the stick as it looked like he smoked it.

(Really it's just a stick that has hot spices on it and when you taste it, it'll be very spicy)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back