• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

@las0r0o7[/URL]
@Johnathan Laurence[/URL]
Goldy watched the bullets explode just by him no thanks to his aura "damn that aura of yours, its becoming a pain in the ass" he was stepping back to avoid being kicked and strafing to avoid being hit, if he couldn't do anything but dodge then he was pretty much useless, time to let out a bit more of his power, he had been restricting it while keeping his own aura in check and not going all out with it.

Kazehana said:
Rouge sighed, not excited about how much money they would have to spend for them to all participate. The others were thinking the same thing, so they snapped and, with a flash, recombined. "I don't need your sass today, Damen," Heather replied, happy that there was more for her now. She hopped on her bed and got comfortable, placing a pillow behind her for comfort.
@Veyd Sahvoz
"Sass. . . .I always thought of myself as humorous" stated Damen, chuckling a bit.

"Oh please," she replied, opening a pack of twizzlers, "only if you count your appearance." She bit into the first one, indulging in the strawberry licorice. Suddenly, she had a huge craving for hot cocoa, so she turned on the coffee pot, but didn't put any coffee grounds in it. The lazy way of heating water.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Kazehana said:
"Oh please," she replied, opening a pack of twizzlers, "only if you count your appearance." She bit into the first one, indulging in the strawberry licorice. Suddenly, she had a huge craving for hot cocoa, so she turned on the coffee pot, but didn't put any coffee grounds in it. The lazy way of heating water.
@Veyd Sahvoz
Damen chuckled a bit to her remark, he thought to get up and offer to help her but decided not to "Hey . . . you having the rest of these?" he asked, holding up the bag of twizlers.

"Of course!" she exclained as she snatched it out of his hands. "You are NOT about to deny me my cravings." She continued to munch on more as she glared at him.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Kazehana said:
"Of course!" she exclained as she snatched it out of his hands. "You are NOT about to deny me my cravings." She continued to munch on more as she glared at him.
@Veyd Sahvoz
Damen took a moment to process what had happened "Never mind then" he said while leaning back in his chair and taking a sip of Dr.Pepper.

Ent made his way through the school, he didn't find any one. He didn't fight anyone and just enjoyed the treasured sound crying children as there parents where cut into small pieces before they joined them. He came upon the dorms, hoping to find Aedus. He walked through the corridor and saw one of the piss heads he disliked.

@Veyd Sahvoz

"Wasn't Night Wing supposed to come back? This was her idea..." She crossed her legs on her bed, dangling licorice into her mouth. "Should we go check on her?"

@Veyd Sahvoz

metalcity said:
Ent made his way through the school, he didn't find any one. He didn't fight anyone and just enjoyed the treasured sound crying children as there parents where cut into small pieces before they joined them. He came upon the dorms, hoping to find Aedus. He walked through the corridor and saw one of the piss heads he disliked.
@Veyd Sahvoz
Night Wing looked over at Ent "Oh . . . . hey Ent. Wher've you been?" she asked, walking to her dorm.

Kazehana said:
"Wasn't Night Wing supposed to come back? This was her idea..." She crossed her legs on her bed, dangling licorice into her mouth. "Should we go check on her?"
@Veyd Sahvoz
Damen looked over at her "She just went back to the dorm to get some things, she'll be back" he explained, munching on more of the cheetos.

"She'd better. I wouldn't want to be stuck here with you," she teased, pouring out some hot water for her hot chocolate.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Last edited by a moderator:
Just then, Heather remembered something from this morning (Wow time does not progress here lol). "So, you never really held up your end of the bargain. I still don't know what you can do," she said, a bit interested in what he would say.

@Veyd Sahvoz

"I'm going to go look for Ent, I'll see you later" Aedus finished his salad and got up before walking back to the dorms Ent is probably going to be at the dorms trying to harass people Aedus thought sadly, as he entered the Dorms Now to find Ent If i can't find him I'll probably find someone else to hang out with.

@Veyd Sahvoz @metalcity

Last edited by a moderator:
Ent looked over his shoulder to see Aedus, a small smile grow on his face. He turned around completely and walked over to him "Hello, not seen you for awhile. I got ingredients for food." He said holding the bag out in front of him towards Aedus.

@GingerBread

Johnny nods at Crimson as he sees him rush that other guy. Johnathan smirks as he look at crimson aura forms 10 arms. " This seems fun wonder if i will finally I inherit my dad powers " says Johnny feeling the excitement in the air.

metalcity said:
Ent looked over his shoulder to see Aedus, a small smile grow on his face. He turned around completely and walked over to him "Hello, not seen you for awhile. I got ingredients for food." He said holding the bag out in front of him towards Aedus.
@GingerBread
Aedus shook his head slightly as Ent held the bag out to him "I'm Guessing you want me to cook the food for you now?" Aedus asked, already confident of the answer.

@metalcity

GingerBread said:
Aedus shook his head slightly as Ent held the bag out to him "I'm Guessing you want me to cook the food for you now?" Aedus asked, already confident of the answer.
@metalcity
Ent nodded "I got many types of fish." he stated happily as he thought of all the fish dishes that could be made.

Kazehana said:
Just then, Heather remembered something from this morning (Wow time does not progress here lol). "So, you never really held up your end of the bargain. I still don't know what you can do," she said, a bit interested in what he would say.
@Veyd Sahvoz
Damen remembered about their encounter and his promise, he glanced ovet at her with his red eye, the pupil was vertical and the iris red as usual. "What do you want to know?" he asked, no doubt she had more than a few.

metalcity said:
Ent nodded "I got many types of fish." he stated happily as he thought of all the fish dishes that could be made.
Aedus let out a small laugh as he saw how happy Ent was Why can't he be like this more often, it's better than wanting to kill everyone surely Aedus thought "Okay, i still have the cookbook in my dorm, so we could go get that and you can tell me what you want me to cook"

@metalcity

Night Wing walked into her dorm, searching around for her iPod. After looking around through her desk she saw it on Damen's bed, grabbing it, she headed to the door. She closed it, making sure to lock it, and headed back to Heather's dorm, passing by Ent and Aedus along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back