• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven Wing Academy (New and Improved)

GingerBread said:
looking through them, Yours are actually alright man. But a bit more detail would be appreciated. I understand when it's hard to think of something to do, which becomes worse when you're interacting with someone who does one liners, cause it makes it harder to think of anything since you don't have much to work with.
I must sound like such a grumpy arsehole right now xP
I just noticed but you keep calling me man....... i'm a girl XP

GingerBread said:
looking through them, Yours are actually alright man. But a bit more detail would be appreciated. I understand when it's hard to think of something to do, which becomes worse when you're interacting with someone who does one liners, cause it makes it harder to think of anything since you don't have much to work with.
I must sound like such a grumpy arsehole right now xP
You don't, you're saying exactly what needs to be said.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Not that I hate the people that do one liner's it's just irritating especially when you try and reply to a one liner.

[/QUOTE]
I have two reasons to hate one liners other than yours

One, they tend to be posted in quick succession and clog up the in character with stuff that didn't really all need a separate post

Two, They tend to be uncreative. Which I kinda dislike. I'm not saying it's a completely bad thing, people sometimes aren't that creative at first. But it still irks me

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Not that I hate the peoplw that do one liner's it's just irritating especially when you try and reply to a one liner.

[/QUOTE]
GingerBread said:
I have two reasons to hate one liners other than yours
One, they tend to be posted in quick succession and clog up the in character with stuff that didn't really all need a separate post

Two, They tend to be uncreative. Which I kinda dislike. I'm not saying it's a completely bad thing, people sometimes aren't that creative at first. But it still irks me
yeah i understand i'll get better at it..... i'm just still pretty new to role playing

JayKuro said:
yeah i understand i'll get better at it..... i'm just still pretty new to role playing
I'm sure you will man, if you ever need some help with Ideas or writing a post or something, don't hesitate to ask. I like helping new people for the most part. There are one or two people I don't like helping. But other than that, everyone :D

GingerBread said:
I'm sure you will man, if you ever need some help with Ideas or writing a post or something, don't hesitate to ask. I like helping new people for the most part. There are one or two people I don't like helping. But other than that, everyone :D
Thank you xD

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I swear to god there needs to be rule on this site saying no on liners in casual threads. It's beyond ridiculous.

[/QUOTE]
There is. Casual has a one paragraph minumum

GingerBread said:
Because you're absolutely fantastic and I've been waiting for more from you for ages :D
I seriously love all of your posts you did in Lakoria :D
Aw, that's sweet of you, though I don't know how to react heh. I guess I should just get working then. =P

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Nah I'll just absorb your creative energy through osmosis.
I should be saying that, your character sheet looks great! I need to figure all that stuff out.

Aowyn said:
There is more in this chat than there is in the main. You guys talk a crap ton.
I don't talk that much. I only come into this chat to yell at people anyway :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back