• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven Wing Academy (New and Improved)

SnowBird225 said:
Which would be back to the browsing of the interwebs.
Doubtful. I tend to my readings and practicing games so I can play with my brother and his friends and not be the most useless sack of potatoes on the team

Kazehana said:
Doubtful. I tend to my readings and practicing games so I can play with my brother and his friends and not be the most useless sack of potatoes on the team
Oh, what games exactly, video or physical?

SnowBird225 said:
Oh, what games exactly, video or physical?
Oh video, of course. I wouldn't dare partake in physical activities lest I accidentally break into two under the weight of another. The amount of time I spend outside is sufficient enough

Kazehana said:
Oh video, of course. I wouldn't dare partake in physical activities lest I accidentally break into two under the weight of another. The amount of time I spend outside is sufficient enough
Well, I guess it's a good thing then. Hey, would you possibly be able to answer some questions for me about this rp?

SnowBird225 said:
Okay. Well, 1. Is this modern with a fantasy twist? Seems like it by the setting pics and story so far but not sure.
2. How in depth should my character be?
1. Yes

2. Not very. Glance at other CS's, notably either Dagorra's Veyds, or Gongerbread's. Those are the people in charge of the RP

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]"Gongerbread's"... lel

[/QUOTE]
I was on my phone. You shut your mouth before I shut it for you

Kazehana said:
I was on my phone. You shut your mouth before I shut it for you
You're attempting to silence me?! HA! I beg to differ!

REVOLUTION! @Schadenfreudmeh Tis time to form the insurgency!

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]You're attempting to silence me?! HA! I beg to differ!
REVOLUTION! @Schadenfreudmeh Tis time to form the insurgency!

[/QUOTE]
That's cute

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]No it is not cute, it is destruction!

[/QUOTE]
You are just so adorable, aren't you? I don't know if I can handle much more of you in one day! I could very well explode of cutenesd overload

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I...just... *gets fucking migraine while nose bleeds and eyes go bloodshot*

[/QUOTE]
Awww my poor bb! Do you need lots of hugs and love?

GingerBread said:
I'm not lazy. Just British
Suuuure

Kazehana said:
Awww my poor bb! Do you need lots of hugs and love?
Suuuure
I mean, I am lazy. But that's not why I don't do stuff; I normally do stuff to avoid other stuff anyway :P

Also Timezones man

GingerBread said:
I mean, I am lazy. But that's not why I don't do stuff; I normally do stuff to avoid other stuff anyway :P
Also Timezones man
Oh I'm sure you'd just love to blame it on a theoretical concept, wouldn't you? I'll have you know that my father's cousin's sister's mother's niece's nephew's cousin's cousin is on to you, and you won't get away with it!

Kazehana said:
Oh I'm sure you'd just love to blame it on a theoretical concept, wouldn't you? I'll have you know that my father's cousin's sister's mother's niece's nephew's cousin's cousin is on to you, and you won't get away with it!

But
Mr Bond Kaze, I already have

Users who are viewing this thread

Back