• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven Wing Academy (New and Improved)

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Whatever.

[/QUOTE]
This is exactly what I'm talking about. Never pays attention to me

Last edited by a moderator:
SnowBird225 said:
Oh, that's fine. It'll give me time to figure out how all of this works.
Okay cool! If you have any questions, someone should be able to help you here. Some of these boys aren't too shabby

Kazehana said:
Okay cool! If you have any questions, someone should be able to help you here. Some of these boys aren't too shabby
Alright. Sounds good. Thank you! (Hope I'm doing quote thing right, if not my bad)

Kazehana said:
Lol it's kind of hard to do it wrong xD
Unless you alter the content like I'll probably do if I'm not lazy
I'm new to this site, can't blame me. And like you just did now. xD Alright, well I'm gonna start making a character now.

SnowBird225 said:
I'm new to this site, can't blame me. And like you just did now. xD Alright, well I'm gonna start making a character now.
I can and will blame you for pretty much anything that's not your fault. Don't question it

Hopefully there will be someone on to take care of that! Though our mods are rather lazy *cough* @GingerBread

Kazehana said:
I can and will blame you for pretty much anything that's not your fault. Don't question it
Hopefully there will be someone on to take care of that! Though our mods are rather lazy *cough* @GingerBread
But why do dis? I'm a noice guy. Maybe I will question it. How lazy we talking about?

SnowBird225 said:
But why do dis? I'm a noice guy. Maybe I will question it. How lazy we talking about?
I mean, pretty lazy. Just look at him! The true face of laziness!

... Oh wait that's me

SnowBird225 said:
And you're on here? Well, how you say, the procrastination is strong with this one.
People get on more when they're procrastinating something important. Like, midterms and finals

Users who are viewing this thread

Back