• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven Wing Academy (New and Improved)

GingerBread said:
Francis
Francis looked over at the girl who had decided to sit down at his table. He was confused about why she would choose to sit down with him when they didn't even know each other. 'Is she trying to make friends? Does she want me to start a conversation with her or something? Is this school full of crazy people?' Francis sighed and decided he had either start up a conversation or tell the girl that she wasn't welcome at his table. "You know is you're trying to make friends, sitting down and not saying anything isn't the way to go. Unless you wanted me to hit on you or something, in which case I hate to inform you, this isn't like the movies and you'd have to be at least slightly good looking for that to work. In either case, I sat by myself because I wanted to be, and this may come as a shock, by myself"

@Kazehana
Oh you'll get lip after Iget back from ice cream lol

MOM!!!!!!!! I left something that you need to know ASAP! Go to the RWA moderators chat (if you haven't already) cause I wrote you a message explaining it!!!!!!!

@GingerBread

(If you already read it, ignore this.)

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Rip Kazehana, was roasted to perfection
He was grasping at straws. If you think it's roasting when it's all opinion and bad comebacks, you're really bad at roasting d:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back