• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven Wing Academy (New and Improved)

Aight, I got the rest of the snickers ice-cream and two cheese hot dogs....I think I'm set for the next five minutes................or two...

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Anyway, I'm going to bed. I'll get back on when I wake up in the morning (more like early to mid afternoon) though.

[/QUOTE]
Its 5:16 am here, sleep is for the weak

RealityEntity said:
Lol the perfect way to introduce your character: Bump into Aptual xD
Classic cliché anime introductions:

Guy bumps into girl, both tumble on the ground and look at each other oh so intimately OR girl trips and falls over, guy catches girl but accidently touches her breasts. That's the same for most animes.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Classic cliché anime introductions:
Guy bumps into girl, both tumble on the ground and look at each other oh so intimately OR girl trips and falls over, guy catches girl but accidently touches her breasts. That's the same for most animes.

[/QUOTE] EXACTLY. BUT WAIT, IF THAT HAPPENED TO REA AND APTUAL... WOULD THAT BE YURI?!!
DUNDUNDUNNN

(sorry i just ate cheesecake)

animefordaysXD said:
Name: Joseph Carrwood
Nickname: (Optional) N/A

Your Gift: control over fire (pyromancer)

Abilities: Its a pyromancer. Obviously the basics like making fireballs and making fire from thin air, but there is an limit. Too much will burn his body, causing serious damage to him. Other then that though, he is immune to fire in general and despite being uneffected by it, hates water. He can also shape fire into special shapes like dragons or arrows and control fire to deal AOE damage. His sword is also able to light up with fire.

Personality: hotheaded, defiant, stubborn. Pretty much fire itself if fire was human. Will be rash at times but can keep a cool head when the situation calls for it. But his stubborn side is pretty much impossible to get rid of. Also is horrible with relationships of any kind.

Bio: Being...speicial, he was shunned since younger. Kids continuessly picking on him, his own parents abusing him, even the police knew yet ignore the fact. It was like this for the first 10 years of his life. He ran from his home when he was 10, running from the abusive hime. He wondered the cities, stealing to survive. It wasn't until 2 years later, where he stole an old lady's wallet, yet got caught at it. But surprisingly, the lady didn't him turn him to the police, but instead offered him a place to live. The lady was an normal human, this was rare to accept an magic user. But thanks to this lady, he lived a better life and is currently at this academy thanks to the lady, who died last year, while he was at the academy.

Dorm Mate: (Just put N/A if you want me to assign you one when we have enough people to start) N/A

Martial Status: (If your dating/married/engaged to someone or not) Free~ (Single)

Appearance:View attachment 299171

weapon:

L-26001.jpg

Other: (Also Optional) N/A
I so did not fangirl over Zed. Nu-uh *clears throat*

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]More like: lmho=laugh my head off.

[/QUOTE]
Eh. Laugh my hat off is funnier.

Daggora Keket]Mom!!!!!!!!! Their being mean to meeeee!!!!!! Make them stopppppppppp!!!!!!!! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22497-gingerbread/ said:
@GingerBread[/URL]
Wut?

Am I... Am I the mom?

In that case, stop being mean guys, I guess

GingerBread said:
Brooke

Brooke skipped into the cafeteria, glancing around at all the interesting looking people; She was tempted to go and talk to some of them but ultimately decided not to, not wanting to be rude since they all seemed to be having their own conversations that she didn't want to interrupt.
'I'll talk to them later, Maybe in class! That would be a great place to make friends!' Brooke thought to herself as she brought a sandwich and sat down at a table by herself.

@Anyone

Francis

Francis was alerted to how hungry he was when his stomach decided to make some noise.
'I Guess I should get something to eat. The food here can't be that bad' He pushed himself up from the wall he was leaning on and started to make his way to the cafeteria, casually smoking as he did.

As Francis got into the cafeteria, he took one last drag of his cigarette before dropping it onto the floor and grinding it into the floor with his foot, making sure it was out. He then went and purchased a pasta salad before going over to an empty table away from the entrance of the cafeteria to eat his food alone.

@Anyone
Is it lunch time then?

Warning: shorter post than usual. I am on mobile. I hate typing on this phone it takes to long, plus I can't see how long my post actually are.

Just thought I say something before I starting replying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back