• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven Wing Academy (New and Improved)

Errm how many lines was my post? I am curious to say in the least. For me it was 20 something. xD

Daggora Keket]Yes!!!!!! Mom [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22497-gingerbread/ said:
@GingerBread[/URL] for the WINNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!
xD

@Schadenfreudmeh

Sorry it was nothing personal; that was just not something she was willing to deal with at the time :-:

Kazehana said:
@Schadenfreudmeh
Sorry it was nothing personal; that was just not something she was willing to deal with at the time :-:
Is chill, you either love or hate Hunter.

And I'm making a new character >:]

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Is chill, you either love or hate Hunter.
And I'm making a new character >:]
She will probably reevaluate when she isn't so moody xD

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Where is you're character anyway?

[/QUOTE]
Cafeteria now. Why?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Just wondering though would you mind Kaido joining in?

[/QUOTE]
Uhhhhhhhh I guess not. But she's not in the best of moods so watch out xD

Kazehana said:
She will probably reevaluate when she isn't so moody xD
Cafeteria now. Why?
Nah, but legit. Hunter is just so unintentionally standoffish because he doesn't want to accidentally admit anything.

And that's why my new teacher dude is just the most fucking outgoing guy.

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Nah, but legit. Hunter is just so unintentionally standoffish because he doesn't want to accidentally admit anything.
And that's why my new teacher dude is just the most fucking outgoing guy.
Lol gg

And if it makes you feel better, I was just making coffee, okay? So it was brewing, and while it was, I put my sugar and creamer into a mug and left it by the coffee maker. Then I went to make a bagel, and I see my dad just before he drinks it thinking it's his almond milk or something. His reaction was the best xD

Daggora Keket]Yes!!!!!! Mom [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22497-gingerbread/ said:
@GingerBread[/URL] for the WINNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay! I was kinda useful. Sort of :D

Kazehana said:
Lol gg
And if it makes you feel better, I was just making coffee, okay? So it was brewing, and while it was, I put my sugar and creamer into a mug and left it by the coffee maker. Then I went to make a bagel, and I see my dad just before he drinks it thinking it's his almond milk or something. His reaction was the best xD
Rip dad

Kazehana said:
Lol gg
Well that was random.

strong words fam, but hello. am i doing this right.

(sorry to intrude y'all i was encouraged to join up on this website)

VariksTheLoyal said:
strong words fam, but hello. am i doing this right.
(sorry to intrude y'all i was encouraged to join up on this website)
Look at how precious

And yes, you done did it right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back