Other Random question of the day

Not me, but my friends definitely. Apparently a great high snack is raw cookie dough, so for those of you looking for some good munchies, thank my friends, lmao.

Random question of the day:

What's the best thing to eat or drink when dealing with a hungover?
I haven't dealt with a true one yet, but 30's is soon approaching so we'll see. Usually a bacon-cheese grilled sandwich is my go-to, but I cant make it often whether because disability or ingredients lol.

What's the best thing to eat or drink when dealing with a hungover?

Just about literally anything

Alcohol, as a diuretic strips the body of electrolytes and water which needs to be replaced. A large part of a hangover is a combination of being essentially dehydrated and under-nourished. The heartier a meal and the more Gatorade the better. Especially while drinking the night before

With the reputation GTA Online has built over the years, would it in hindsight have been better to release the cancelled single player DLC for GTA V instead of releasing GTA Online?

No answers yesterday. What a shame.

Why do so many people, both celebrities and regular people alike have a tendency to age like milk?

Well, in terms of calculating the easiest is definitely fixed, because you can just know what the rate is instead of it changing every month.

As for paying that's a more complicated question that's basically akin to making a short sell (In finance this is when you effectively sell something you don't own, such as by loaning it first, with a compromise to buy it back later when you expect the price will be lower). If we're taking energy for instance, then a variable tariff will be better if the price of energy goes down, but will be worse if it goes up. The price of energy will be dependent on various factors, such as the type of energy sources being used, how effective are, what times you use energy, population density, private or public ownership, laws, degree and regularity of the maintenance of the grid etc...

Personally I would probably take a fixed one at this time, again if we're talking energy.

Are crazed climate activists just paid actors to put climate activism in a bad light?
If you are referring to Just Stop Oil then no.

They have actually explained why they do what they do. In short, nobody gives a shit if they target things more closely related to fussel fuels but they will be in the media for weeks if they throw paint on a painting.

With the moderate success of the Total Drama Island reboot, would this be an opportune time to do a second season of its spin-off, The Ridonculous Race?

No answers to yesterday's question. What a shame.

Would you rather be part of the AMC Walking Dead cast, the Telltale Walking Dead cast or the Fear The Walking Dead cast?

No answers to yesterday's question. What a shame.

Would you rather be part of the AMC Walking Dead cast, the Telltale Walking Dead cast or the Fear The Walking Dead cast?
The telltale cast for sure there’s some things I can’t forgive AMC for.

Would you rather be reborn as your younger self's older twin and prevent them from making the same mistakes you made or be reincarnated as a new person but retaining physical and personal traits from your past life?

So you’re a different person with similar traits either way, it’s just a question of you being your own twin or someone basically random.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back