• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Rain Soaked Streets

Sid cleared his throat, shying away from the older woman who seemed to be enjoying herself. "...No comment..." He said, sounding almost childish.

She restrains herself "Sorry about that, and I can tell from your reaction you aren't generally this nervous, guess I'm just that intimidating" she jokes good-naturedly

Sid attempted to glare at Gimp, though it wasn't very intimidating. He took one more look at Gimp before turning his attention to Bliss. "Anyways...we're planning on finding the blueprints to the militia's base where the blast shard is located. Are you coming with us or not?" He explained to Bliss. His question was aimed at both the older women. And he sort of hoped Gimp would come along...not that he would admit it aloud.

Brookes attention was piqued when she heard this news "Blast Shard? Would you mind if i tagged along? I would stay out of the way unless my assistance is needed"She states

Miss Mack]OOC: What do you mean? [/QUOTE] [QUOTE="Miss Mack]OOC: What do you mean? [/QUOTE] This what I see [DOUBLEPOST=1429531784 said:
Screenshot_2015-04-19-19-48-09.png.02f332b4cda03593bf24c2fd77400977.png
[/URL]

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-19-19-48-09.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-19-19-48-09.png
    219.7 KB · Views: 5
Azulium said:
This what I see

"Sweet let's gett-a-movin" Azul said in delight
OOC: Haha that. Well Walt Disney is the most famous animator in U.S. History as of the moment and he inspires me because I want to become an animator. Set and done.

"I've got nothing else to do with my life." Bliss said, looking at the hotel once more. She pulled out her small phone and sent a text before hiding her phone once more. "Let's get going."

Sid let out a deep sigh before pointing his fingers in the direction deeper into the dark alley. "Those information brokers are probably around here some place. We just have to find the right guy." Though, finding the right guy might be a bit of a challenge.

Bliss rubbed her temples and sighed, shaking her head a bit. This was such a bad idea, she could feel it.

Brooke nods "Alright, fine by me" she replies shrugging "I'll go ahead and talk to one of them, I can be pretty persuasive" she walks to one of the information brokers and begins to speak

Brooke noticed the boy looking at her every now and then, she wouldn't say anything, after all she didn't want to embarrass him, but as it turned out the information broker she was chatting up, knew nothing so she walked away empty-handed

Bliss glanced behind her at everybody else and she smirked a bit, kissing the tip of her index finger and pretending to shoot at the group of people. Why did I get mixed up with you guys? she thought, shaking her head a bit then climbing a fire escape ladder up a building.

Azul heard the clanging of the fire escape, sharply turning his head and teleporting up the ladder and blocked the path "where you you going...?" Azul tilted his head,waiting for a response.

Bliss yelped and let one hand go, jumping down a rung before she looked up at him. "Somewhere away from you kids." She said simply, climbing up another rung and looked at Azul. "Outta my way." Bliss said darkly.

"Wait!?" Azul stood firmly in the way "so your just going to leave?! What about all we've been through? We managed to make a team." He directs his hand to the group below."Please,I'm asking you...just stay with us...just this one time. And I'll never ask anything of you again.please..." He stares into her eyes waiting for a pleasant response.

"Why are you so desperate to have me? It's not like I've done anything but cause trouble." Bliss said simply, throwing the facts in his face like sand. "Right now I could be searching for my next meal but instead I'm with kids... Searching for a stupid blast shard."

"Its because..." Azul inhails to get ready to speak. But then releases it and stares at the ground "Its because I like you..." Before he could let her respond, he began to explain. "None of this is real... there is no blast shard... I made it all up so you wouldn't leave... I'm sorry..." He fails accept the supprised look he was expecting by sitting on the escape ladder below there feet."I'm an idiot..."he mutters under his breath

Bliss stood there in shock, her mouth hanging open a bit as she looked him over several times from top to bottom. "Wha-..." She started to say, clearly at a loss for words. "Why?" She asked gently. "You're 15, I'm 21." She whispered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back