• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Rain Soaked Streets

Sid gave another shrug as he heard the unpleasant tone in Bliss' voice. He wondered why she was so...unfriendly towards him, though he didn't take on the dare. It's not like he wanted to make her dislike him anyways. "Fine, do you even know where to find the blueprints to the militia's base, Azul?"

Bliss rolled her eyes at Azul and stepped away from the two teens, walking towards the end of the alley. There, she saw the outline of a girl. Her shoulders were slumped and she dragged her feet a bit, the exact same things Bliss would do right after a tiring fight.

"I do..." He says trying to sound serious. ",not...but! I thought you said someone in here had them." Azul doesn't even notice bliss walk off

Brooke rolls her shoulders back and hears a satisfying pop, she does not notice the other figure in the alleyway because she is lost in thought

"Hn. I thought so. Well, this back alley is where all the information brokers meet up. I'm sure we'll find someone of use." Sid said and then noticed that Bliss had walked off. "You sure she's coming with us to find that shard?" He asked, giving a questionable look of doubt.

Bliss tilted her head a bit, not really sure what to do so she simply called out to the girl. "Busted lip?" She asked, waving her arm a bit to get the girl's attention.

Bliss smiled a bit and waved the other girl over. "I know how that feels. Did you at least beat the shit out of whoever did it to you?" She asked, laughing a bit.

Bliss looked behind her should at Azul and Sid, smiling a bit. "That's what I've been saying." She said, rolling her eyes and shaking her head at them.

"...Sure she is. And I'm not a minor." Sid said sarcastically. He wondered how Azul even got involved with a woman like Bliss. "So we going or not?"

Brooke laughs " You've got your own brood of em' to deal with I see" she juts her chin in the direction of the two men " By the way I'm Brooke, but call me Gimp"

"Yeah- I do. But hello there Gimp. I'm Bliss and you can uh-" she said, trying to think of a nickname but failing, "You can call me Bliss becuase I don't have any nicknames." She finished with a small laugh.

"This is Brooke, aka Gimp. And am I what, Azul?" Bliss asked, crossing her arms and looking at him. She waiting for an answer as she glanced at Gimp, giving her a wink.

"Why hello my lady" he pretends to take a bow

[QUOTE="Miss Mack]"This is Brooke, aka Gimp. And am I what, Azul?" Bliss asked, crossing her arms and looking at him. She waiting for an answer as she glanced at Gimp, giving her a wink.

[/QUOTE]
(What's up with the Disney thing?)

Sid took a peek at whom Azul was referring to. Another woman...is what Sid would have thought, but this woman whom Bliss introduced as Gimp, got Sid staring.

Sid was caught off guard when Gimp had smiled and waved at him and Azul. He could feel his ears turning red. "I-I'm Sid." He said, stuttering a bit as he tried to look Gimp in the eyes. Ah crap. This woman was on a whole 'nother level for him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back