• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Rain Soaked Streets

Kai reluctantly takes out his device again and reads the text.

" ... You kidding me right now? "

Kai's Text: YES, the stitches.

Kai puts his device up and sighs; maybe he should just go home and rest some more.

Bite me. Bliss replied, almost snarling through the phone. She rolled her eyes once more and put her phone away, watching Azul. When the orb came into view, Bliss gasped lightly and touched it softly. "The orb..." She whispered, remembering it.

It begins to levitate and Azul waves his hand over it, it gradiantly changes color to black, then yellow. He does it again smiling at the resulting color, blue. He then moves his hands in a jelly fish formation, as if he's picking up something. It then splits into two halfs and a holographic screen appears in between. Its a video.

Bliss watched with wide eyes, quietly stepping back. She observed silently and smiled a bit, seeing a holographic image appear.

[QUOTE="Kai Ghoul]" Just freeze right there! I'm not trying to go on a damn killing spree tonight... Where the hell is the leader?! "
Kai was pissed, too much work in one week I suppose. He noticed the girl stumble out and get bumped by another guy. Kai kept his weapon pointed at him, just waiting for an explanation.

[/QUOTE]
Few gangers looked at Kai and then said "we are sure you don't want to mess with the dreadifier" as he said this the gangers showed their Dread tattoos.

The gangsters left the hotel and then headed towards the doctor, Shaun grabbed the doctor and picked him up as he said "Old idiot." afterwards he threw the doctor towards the desk as the doctor broke his left arm, Shaun then said "This is your last warning" Shaun then walked off with his gang to their hideout, which was the most secure building in the whole city, Shaun headed to his private room along with better armored gangsters to guard him.

The video was his father in the lab in the basement. 'I finally got it! I finnaly figured it out" Azul's father was holding a blue and purple shard. "This is a blast shard...it can allow the human body to do extiodinary things, such as jumping high,running fast... It varies depending on the person." There is knocking in the background" I dont have much time, by time you see this video I will probably be dead, but-" there are gunshots and screetches in the background. Then it goes to a static screen. Azul's face turns to a frown,and he closes it slowly. He then stands up, tightians his lips and launchs the orb at the ground with all his might "DAMN IT!" tears are dipping out of his eyes. He sites back down and covers his face with his hands.

Bliss froze, watching the message and trying to digest its meaning at the same time. She looked at Azul, not really sure what to do with him. Bliss had never been good with people, but now she had no choice but to try. The girl sat in front of Azul on her knees and hugged him tightly, rubbing his back softly and not saying a word. She was honestly just hoping that her actions were enough to lessen his pain, at least a little bit.

Azul seemed shocked at first,but then excepted it. He opens his mouth to say something, but it comes out very calm and soft "no one has ever since-" he stops himself and holds her tighter. "Your a nicer person then I thought..."

Bliss used her knuckle to brush hair out of her face as she slowly pulled back, her brown hair cascading down her shoulders lightly. "I'm only nice when people need it." She said gently, sitting in front of him still on her knees. Bliss had no idea what to do now so she decided to look away and find something else to distract herself. She looked into the rising sun and bit her lip, closing her eyes and letting the Rays wash over her face.

Azul stood to his feet to see what she was looking at, Knowing to moon had disappeared from the sky. Azul then looked down at his hands and frowned. The purple glare it always had was know disappearing.

Bliss kept her eyes closed as her skin seemed to glow with the sun's brightness. She took a deep breath and said, "I would kill to get out of this city." She shook her head a bit before standing up next to Azul. The girl stood clearly a head under him, about to the middle of his neck. Bliss saw the purple aura disappearing and she bit her lip, not really sure what it meant.

"So why dont you, your capable of doing it." Azul smiled more and more as he talked."You followed a tier 5 criminal, you stole the most valuable item in all of Argon city, you where in a room full of wanted gangsters for heavens sake! At this point, you can do anything you wanted if you had a-" Azul pauses. And stares sraight at the convoy of militia trucks. "...blast shard" he holds up a finger.

This is what it looks like-
2dcc1f4036d48f0cdc84426196652f7d-d4krr4b.jpg

Bliss blushed a bit from the compliments then shook her head. "I'm just an unlucky bastard that got into some bad situations." She said simply, looking at Azul then biting her lip again. "Why would I need a blast shard?" Bliss asked, a bit confused.

Azul frowned and lifted his hand to her face. "Don't say that, your a lot more then that. Your brave and that's why you followed me in the first place...and the shard will embrace that" azul smiles "like it did me..."

Bliss bit her lip and flinched back a bit but let Azul touch her wounded cheek softly. "I say what I want. But I-I don't need a shard. I don't want to embrace it-" she said gently, looking away from him and biting her lip.

"Come on bliss..." Azul pulls away and shrugs "it will be fun!" He waits for a response. Not really caring if it was a good or a bad one.

Bliss looked at him, her expression slightly dark again. "How will it be fun? Tell me, exactly where did this orb get you? Sadness in the alley with a strange girl?" She asked, sudden venom appearing in her voice.

Bliss crossed her arms then slumped her shoulders, sitting down on the curb away from Azul. "Sorry... I'm not used to people being so close to me". She said.

Bliss jumped to her feet and grabbed the back of his hoodie. "Shit. I'm sorry." She said before quickly letting him go.

Bliss growled and socked him In the face, hard. His teeth rattled and Azul was sent flying into his back. "Asshole." She said, clearly pissed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back