• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Rain Soaked Streets

Bliss frowned at him and took a step back, trying to keep her composure. She turned on her heel and began running back towards the direction of the hotel, pulling out her phone and sending Kai a quick text. Help? Teleportation dude went crazy-

Bliss slowed her pace down gradually until she was standing in place, the question hitting her like a grenade. "I don't know... I never know where I'm goin," she said softly.

"aright... I know I fucked up a lot today but once...just this one time can you listen to me...?" He said with sincerity in his voice

Bliss turned around and faced Azul, her emerald green eyes inspecting him. "Fine. You've got two minutes to capture my attention and keep it." She said, glancing over her shoulder at the hotel.

"Sweet let's go, Sid will be waiting for us in the back Ally's" Azul grabbed her hand and teleported before she could respawn.

Bliss opened her mouth to protest but then vanished with Azul. They appeared in a dark alley, causing the girl to instantly draw her pistol in defense, looking around for someone who might hurt her.

"Chillaxe... Do you want to get shot." He said lowering her gun with the palm of his hand. " I know everyone here" he stood in front of her and turned around. "Follow me..." He said quietly.

"That's why I'd shoot before I was shot." Bliss said softly, lowering her gun towards the floor but still keeping her finger on the trigger as she followed Azul.

"You're late, Azul. How much longer were you planning on making me wait?" Sid said with an annoyed tone in his voice as he saw Azul walking over with someone behind him. "Who's that?" He asked, looking over at the lady behind him.

Suddenly Azul's phone went off, he grabs it and answers it and fast as he can "hello?... Oh yeah,we'll meet you there." He hangs up. "change of plans, follow me" he turns around a walks in the other direction.

(Flip those around)

"Wait wait wait... Azul who's that?" She asked, gesturing to Sid and then taking a step towards Azul. "Can I kill him? I don't like the way this kid looks at me." Bliss shook her head a bit and held her pistol at the ready.

Azul swallows the surprised look on his face, "no you cannot kill him, this is Sid." Azul turns his head ",and as for you, this is bliss" now shake hands

"Bullshit!" She yelled when the guy, Sid, said he was there to help Azul. Bliss raised her gun towards him and said, "I don't trust him. Not one bit. Lesson number one about living here, don't trust teenagers."

"The feelings mutual. And technically, we're both teenagers." Sid replied, gesturing to Azul and himself. "Besides, Azul's telling me that you're both going to find a blast shard. And well, he invited me to help him."

Bliss scowled at Azul and put her gun down. "Fine, but I'm not using the stupid blast shard." She said, putting her pistol back in its holster on her thigh. "How old are you guys anyways? If im the oldest you're in for one hell of a ride."

Brooke walks out of the building and wipes sweat off her forehead and the blood off her chin "Probably another split lip. Great" she mutters as she walks around aimlessly

"...Well, whatever." Sid shrugs. "I'm sixteen. But don't underestimate me just because of my age, lady." He turns his attention back to Bliss.

Bliss scowled at Sid and crossed her arms. Although she was in her twenties, she was small. About a head smaller than Azul. "Dare you to call me lady again." She said, venom filling her voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back