Rags and Riches (AkumaTenshi X Valentine2013)

"Okay give me a sec" kaito said as he took off his butler coat. He opens her window and walk back a bit. He then gave a running start and jup out the window and was able to grab a tree branch and pull himself looking at her window.

Aurianna watched him. As he ran at the window, she gasped. She quickly made her way there as he grabbed onto a tree branch. "Are you crazy?" She asked him. If he hadn't caught it, he could have seriously hurt himself. "You do realize we're three stories up, right?"

"Don't worry I'm perfectly fine" kaito said as he climbed back up the building to her window. He then come backs to her room with a light smile. "So that's basically parkour" he said as he puts his jacket back on.

Aurianna was still shocked. She got out of the way for him to get back in. "That was amazing." She said. "I mean, I've been doing gymnastics since I was, like, three. I don't think I could even have the guts to basically jump out of a three-story window."

"Well that's us only a small tast try jumping across 10 story building now that was fun" kaito said rembering the time his team jump building for an excercise.

Aurianna just stared at him, still in shock. "And I though gymnastics was dangerous." Granted, it was, but it didn't necessarily sound dangerous. "How long have you done that?" She asked.

"Well I started to do it during when I was about 12 and 14 I competed with some of the best one against the world. I had fun but it didn't provided a great income so I had to retire to get more money" kaito said as it was a bit sad that he had to quit but sacrifices were needed.

Aurianna nodded a little. "Well, who knows?" She said. "Maybe in the future you can do it again." She smiled a bit, she was kind of an optimist. She sat back on her bed. "So, anything thing else you can do?"

"Well due to my many jobs I could do carpentry, electrical work, programming, cooking, mechanics work for a cars, and plumbing" kaito said as he lost off his many experiences. He learned most of that just by being there at the job.

(Night ^^)

((Night!))

Aurianna was impressed. "Wow." She said. "That's a lot." Then she smiled a bit. "Not many people know this, but I like making my own clothes." She said. She had a sewing machine in her closet that she brought out and used sometimes.

"You like to do seeing that's sounds really nice hobby to do" kaito said as he almost work for a textile mills but unfortunalty he learned places like that were bad for your health. He sat on the floor as he looks up at arianna. "I would love to see you seeing one of these days" he said with a light smile.

(Morning ^^)

((Hello!))

Aurianna smiled a bit more. "Okay." She said. She had never really sewn when anyone was watching, but she didn't think it's be any different. "I've made my own Halloween costume every year since I was about 10." She added.

"That's sounds awesome" kaito said and then there was a knock on the door. He went to the door and own to reveal a maid.

"Dinner almost ready so please tell lady aurianna" the maid said before she went about to go back doing some chores.

Kaito went back into the room and look at aurianna. He looks at the clock and was a bit surprised that it was already close to night time. "Aurianna dinner almost ready so we should get going" he said as he opens the door for her to come out.

Aurianna smiled a bit. When he opened the door, she looked at her clock. It had gotten late without her even realizing it. Then he told her dinner was almost ready. She nodded and got up. If she was lucky, her dad might show. If not, it would almost feel like she was eating alone.

Kaito stood up straight as he followed her to the dinig room. He opens the door for her to go into the dinig room. He was still her butler and even though he doesn't have to bow or call her formally he still had a duty to up hold.

Aurianna smiled a bit. She knew that he still had to do his job, she couldn't interfere with that at all. She looked at the dining room and saw that her dad was nowhere to be found. He was working late again. She sat down at the table.

Kaito went into the kitchen and got her the food. He comes back with a plate of her food and he sets it infront of her. He open it to reveal a good looking steak and he just stand next to her with napkins.

Aurianna ate in silence. She wasn't all that hungry, but she still ate. Amma would kill her if she wasted any of the food. She didn't really feel good and she wondered if she was maybe starting to get sick.

"Aurianna are you okay" kaito said as he looks at her. She didn't seem to be looking to good. He was a bit worried about her health at the moment.

Aurianna nodded a little. "Yeah." She said quietly. "I'm okay, Just a little tired." She added. She finished her dinner and stood up. "I think I'm going to go lie down." She walked to her room.

"Okay if you need anything you can just call the house so with this I will take my leave" kaito said before he went to the servant housing for tonight. He was available all the time but he needed to sleep.

Aurianna nodded again. She got changed and crawled into her bed. She hadn't been feeling good for a few days, but now it was all catching up to her. She felt hot and fell asleep quickly.

Kaito got back to ther servant house to see Eli had dinner for him. They talk about thier day and ate before they both went to sleep. Kaito slept on a futon while Eli slept on the bed.

The next morning, Aurianna didn't get up early like she normally would. It may have been a Sunday, a day to sleep, but she was always up by at least 8. At 9:30, she was still sleeping in her bed. She felt hot, like she maybe had a fever.

Kaito woke up and got ready for the day. He left Eli in the care of amma. He goes to aurianna room and looks to see that she was still in her bed. He goes over and looks to see her face was red. He puts it hand on her head and it felt hot. She had a fever and instantly took off the blanket to give her more cool air. "Aurianna are you okay" he said with a light tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back