Rags and Riches (AkumaTenshi X Valentine2013)

"It's okay aurianna rember one thing even if he is not there. He still probably loves you deep down" kaito said as he squeeze her hand to give her support.

"Thanks." Aurianna said, giving him a small smile. She hugged him again. "Thank you so much."

"It's no problem" kaito said with a light smile as he just gently rubs her back. "It almost night one though you can take the bed if you want I'm fine moving to a chair" he said as even though he was injured he still wanted to make sure she was comfortable.

(Sorry I though I replied ^^ ;)

((It's okay...I've done that...))

Aurianna smiled a little as he rubbed her back. "No way." She told him. "You're staying in the bed." She said. "I'm fine in the chair." She pulled away a little and looked him in the eyes. He had saved her and she wasn't going to let him sleep in a chair after that.

"But....um you can sleep on the bed with me if you want" kaito said softly and with a tiny blush. He was still her butler so he couldn't let her just sleep on a chair.

Aurianna sighed. "I'm not getting away with sleeping on a chair, am I?" She asked him. "I'm really okay sleeping on a chair." She added, not that her heart didn't race thinking about sleeping on the same bed as him.

"I'm sorry aurianna but no it's either you have to she late the bed with me or I will sleep on the chair" kaito said with a firm tone but he still had a small blush. He didn't mind if she slept on the same bed with him.

Sighing softly again, Aurianna looked back up at him. "Fine, I'll share the bed." She said. She could feel herself blushing faintly and her heart skipped a beat. Still, she wasn't going to let it show.

"Okay" kaito said softly with his light blush as he moves to the side of the bed. He left a spot for her and waited for her to get on. He could feel his own heart starts to race.

Aurianna took a steadying breath and stood from the chair. Then she carefully got into the bed with him. Her heart pounded furiously and she tried to calm it down. She was slowly starting to realize that she really liked Kaito.

Kaito blushed a bit before he turned around to look at the wall. He didn't know what to say in this situation at all. He also has this weird feeling and he didn't know how to describe it.

Aurianna watched him turn around. She mentally sighed to herself, but faced the other way as well. Then she closed her eyes and tried to go to sleep. "Good night." She said quietly. It would be rude to just say nothing.

"Good night" kaito said as he could feel her back against his. The bed wasn't too big so they were basically push together. He was trying his best to fall asleep but he was still awake.

Aurianna had trouble falling asleep. Every time she closed her eyes, she saw that guy watching her. After several failed attempts at going to sleep, she turned around. She clung gently to Kaito, hoping it would help.

Kaito was a bit surprised as he felt her clung to him. He moves around so he was facing her. He saw the worry in her face and just hugs her back. He starts to gently rubs her back to help soothe her.

Aurianna's breaths started to shake as she closed her eyes again. "I'm scared." She whispered. She didn't want that guy to come back. Even though he hadn't touched her, she was afraid of him.

"It's okay aurianna I'm here there nothing to be scared of" kaito said softly to her as he just brings her closer to him he wanted to give her as much comfort as possible.

Aurianna felt better hearing that. "Thank you." She said, burying her face in his chest. She closed her eyes again, but only saw that guy for a second. He disappeared and was replaced with an image of Kaito.

"It's my pleasure" kaito said softly again as he closes his eyes. He felt more at ease since aurianna was just there hugging him.

Finally, Aurianna fell asleep. She felt better feeling his warmth. She didn't want to leave him anymore. No matter what their social status was, she knew now that she needed him. Not as a butler, either.

Kaito fell asleep too as he felt that weird feeling again. It was love and he knew that but how can aurianna love him. He was only a butler and a friend to her as so he thought.

When the morning came, Aurianna slowly opened her eyes. They weren't going to go to school, she knew that much. She blushed, realizing that she was still curled against him.

Kaito was still asleep and unconsciously he pushes her closer to him. He was still fast asleep after the events of yesterday.

Aurianna let him sleep. She allowed herself to be pulled closer to him. With her head resting near his chest, she could hear his heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back