Rags and Riches (AkumaTenshi X Valentine2013)

Aurianna got a text saying that someone had their things and Aurianna's car outside. So she met him and took her keys. He left with another employee and she went back to the room quickly. She just watched Kaito sleep.

Kaito was sleeping and then he was turning a bits he was breathing a bit hard as he turn on the bed. "Mom dad no please don't leave..." He said with a soft frantic voice as he was still sleeping.

Aurianna had started to daydream when she heard Kaito. She realized he must be having a nightmare. She reached out and touched his shoulder. "It's okay, Kaito." She said softly.

Kaito didn't wake up and just cotinues having a nightmare. "Please don't leave me..." He said as a small tear goes down his face. The dream was bad and was only getting worse.

Aurianna shook him gently. "Kaito." She said. "Kaito, wake up." She didn't want him to have a nightmare. "I'm here, just wake up."

Kaito with a jolt wake up and is breathing quite heavily now. It was horrible when he had nightmares like these. He woke up too much a jolt of pain from his newly stich hand happen and he repress a scream.

Aurianna was a bit scared when he woke up so suddenly. Still, she brushed his hair away from his face. "It's okay." She said.

Aurianna didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around him as well. She slowly rubbed his back, something Amma did when she was extremely upset. She wanted him to feel better.

Kaito let her rub her feeling a bit better. He just stayed there with his head on her shoulder as he felt a bit better from the whole thing. He kept silent though about the whole thing.

Aurianna continued to rub his back slowly. "Are you feeling better now?" She asked, pulling away after a few minutes. She didn't want him to be panicking about something.

"Yeah...thanks" kaito said a he looks up at her with a small smile. He had bad dreams like this but he would always hold it in and appear strong for Eli sake.

Aurianna just looked at him. "Are you sure?" She asked. "Because if there's anything you need to say, you can tell me." She told him. "I won't tell anyone else."

"It's just was a bad dream" kaito said as he breaks the hug and sits on the bed looking up with a bit of an empty look.

Aurianna grabbed his hands. "Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?" She asked. "You know I'm here for you, right? Even if you just need to rant and have me say nothing, I'll do it."

"It's just that I miss them soo much..." Kaito said as he grips her hand and looks at the ceiling. He felt so sad when he thinks about his parent.

"It's okay to miss people." Aurianna said softly. "I know it helps me to talk about them." She added, he looked visibly sad to her. "You can talk about them."

"They were so kind and always help. We lived a poor life but it was a happy one" kaito said as the life he use to live was a poor one but enjoyed it greatly.

Aurianna nodded a little. "What was one thing you liked doing with them?" She asked gently. The way she said it, she was trying to tell him that he didn't have to answer if he didn't want to.

Aurianna smiled a bit. "What was the story?" She kind of wanted to hear it.

"It was always the story of a knight saving the princess and I love them soo much" kaito said with a light smile as he looks at her.

Aurianna smiled when she saw his smile. "I love those kinds of stories. I wish my dad told them to me when I was younger."

"Hey samantha were is your dad anyway" kaito said as he never has seen him. He know this subject a bit touchy but he wants to help her.

Aurianna looked down. "Working." She said. "He's always working. It's been like this forever." She added. "Either he's working or sleeping."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back