• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Active [Quang] Property for my Property - Part 1: What's on Sale

Fenrir Hellsing
68cfb6d0-1ea3-4c1a-8399-17739c98fceb.jpg

Titles: [Beast], [Born For This], [Butler], [Native] - #3FA008

Elvario Elvario

Fenrir failed attempt to restrain the lizard was met with a dissatisfied growl, as soon as his paws swiped through air, cleanly, grabbing nothing. Still, with one of the other proprieties of the bunny, the white-haired man, had been successfully in getting a hold of the thieving chameleon. Now it was just a matter of tying the creature up.

The Wolfman remembered that the shop owner kept some rope in one of the backrooms. In an instant, the butler dashed [Fast F] towards the room, coming back in the next moment with the rope in hand. With the bright light still showing the location of the reptilian, Fenrir approached the creature and, without ceremony, began running rope around its legs and arms.

The knots and position of the rope were pretty rough, forcing the chameleon’s arms to be extended backward, along with its legs, almost looking like an animal which had been hunted. “This should do it. You could have had a little more dignity than this if you weren’t that thick-headed.” The Wolfman said to the chameleon, shaking his head in displeasure.

One of Saoirse’s propriety called his attention due to her inaction, however, even after being ordered to act. And it wasn’t long before the humiliating scene played just in front of the group, the minotaur being brought down to her knees and manhandled by the horns by someone half her size.

Fenrir said nothing, nor showed any particular expression towards the scene. The butler was already getting a grasp on the type of difficulty slave that one was, and he wondered if this type of rough treatment had been used often.

“Thank you for the sword and armor, mistress. I will certainly put them to good use.” The Wolfman said, accompanied by a bow, before already putting the light-armor over his butler attire and affixing the new sword on the opposing side of the one he already had on him. Maybe he could train being ambidextrous with them? That certainly seemed like an advantage.

“I do. I was the one in charge of making the list of everything that had to be bought with my previous owner.” He answered the bunny’s question.

As soon as he stepped into the marketplace, he began scanning the area with his eyes, seeing all the people going about their business. And, albeit being rather mellow, the Wolfman could feel something tugging on the back of his mind, making him even more calm and peaceful. It was odd and bizarre, making him dislike it every single bit.

Making a list of everything that would be necessary going into a new estate, both essential and not, Fenrir began going from stall to stall, grabbing every single item and supply.

CDs:
E 1/1

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back