Put A Name To A Face! (Picture Thread)

image-2.jpg

I'm terribly ugly.

image-4.jpg

Please.

Make the idiot new person stop trying to put photos in this thread just to be cool. (That would be me. Parentheses are necessary for such a state of crisis. Sarcasm noted in last sentence without the parentheses; just to let the serious people interpret my dry humor.)

No, no you're pretty.

But look at my picture, I'm just all fat.

Thank you, but I still believe I am a walking Strawberry Shortcake.

Anyway; you are beautiful too in my state of comparing me to you.

Thank you! :3

But for some reason, I've been attacked by people with forks because of how I look. :T

But no you beautifuuuu! Hair soso pretty.

I think a little recognition of my face may be in order. xD I was so surprised by what some people on here looked like looking through some of these. I mean wow. So here it goes i guess.

541216_439207242796195_318326725_n.jpg

A la me on the far right.

As thank you for you complimenting me on my Strawberry Shortcake hair.

May I stab my fork into your syrupy texture?

Um, that would be, extremely uncomfortable.

I don't know how to make them unsideways or smaller. {if you can help with that message me I'd love to fix it} xD But here I am in my halloween costume. {For the record I don't take many pictures of my self because i can't say I think I'm pretty or anything but my friend was wondering what i was wearing and apparently she couldn't wait. Anywho, this is without my awesomely cheap red and black cape and you can't see my foot braking awesome black medium heeled boots} My cat Steve {my lovey dovey cat that leaves the house every chance he gets because of our two dogs} is at the bottom. ^_^

View attachment 9036

View attachment 9037

Meh first post on the site, since I just joined. ;3

At least I get to see how my banner and avvie look before rp. ~fufufu

(In this one I'm the dark haired one--I love photobooths, rofl.)

View attachment 10251

(and these are most recent. My hair's actually naturally curly, not straight xD )

View attachment 10252

I've had just about every hair color except blue. Maybe i'll post some--anything from fuschia, to cherry red, to purple, to teal, blonde, etc.

View attachment 10728 Hey guys!

....(._.) I don't know how to work the pictures, so this is my, sort of like my 'trial'. Besides, peoples need to know the boy behind the monitor. :nuts:

View attachment 10624 This is the only one I can do, totally not my best looking one. ;_; Well, here's my taking a picture in the bathroom, because,

I am cool like that. ^_^

Smaller one is my yearbook picture from a couple years ago. I look so military-y. ._.

View attachment 10729 ........

I don't wanna explain. ( ._.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back