• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Project: Sailor Private Communications (OOC) [CLOSED]

You know what I'm gonna do. From now on I'm going to add a "who would voice your character" section to my character sheets. Obviously, it would be optional but it's a really fun thought exercise and I love it.

Hm, do I fan cast Kyoko’s voice or Sinon’s voice for Nari? And this is assuming you’re talking English voices.

Additional thing, I hate to sound like a stick in the mud but we happen to have a rule against one liners here (and two liners, I guess) which I have broken a few times myself (not on purpose and I should probably go back and edit those posts).

At least a paragraph. And no, a line and a sentence of dialogue don't count as a paragraph.

I'll let y'all off the hook for now but in the future...

Additional thing, I hate to sound like a stick in the mud but we happen to have a rule against one liners here (and two liners, I guess) which I have broken a few times myself (not on purpose and I should probably go back and edit those posts).

I'll let y'all off the hook for now but in the future...
Okay.

Kana doesn't have a roommate so yes.
Cool. I have a cool concept for a magical girl who has the ability to change forms depending on the situation.

And her outfit was made when the magic storm struck her with a lightning bolt while she was carrying a stack of gunpla boxes.

Oh and here’s May.

Attachments

• DB2B0396-49A5-4804-8A92-83F17EBDA0F0.jpeg
    DB2B0396-49A5-4804-8A92-83F17EBDA0F0.jpeg
    78.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 92127091-BFA4-464A-8574-C49D360DAC96.png
    92127091-BFA4-464A-8574-C49D360DAC96.png
    199.4 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back