Project Black

DJGomez said:
Joshua Caine was spending some time in the local cantina sipping on some local ale. He kept a sharp ear and eye as he surveyed the area for attack angles and cover positions. It was amazing what people would openly say after a few drinks and the false sense that no one was listening. He listened for job prospects and for anyone wondering eyes for anyone who would recognized him. He'd been able to stay off the radar for this long, he doubted anyone even cared about him him anymore. After listening he heard about a ship that had just came to port. The 'Gallieon' and seemed they needed a few extra hands. Caine finished his drink, payed the barkeep his tab and went off for the shipping yards.
It didn't take him long to find the Gallieon, and already he saw a small congregation of other seemingly less then favorable folk gathered around a fairly attractive woman. Tipping his cowboy style hat to conceal his eyes and closing his duster to hide his armorments he casually walked to the group. Already he could tell this probably wasn't going to end well. There was the crazy Russki going off about coin, walking carpet who looked like he was ready to eat the woman, and Xenopsychopath who was just plain weird. Regardless, he gave the woman a tip of his hat asked "looking for security detail ma'am?"

@NovaNovass @Veyd Sahvoz @Yaoke Saint @Darth Gangsta
So which is the walking carpet?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]So which is the walking carpet?

[/QUOTE]
He is talking about the brute from halo. I think. Unless Putin is a cannible?

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]He is talking about the brute from halo. I think. Unless Putin is a cannible?

[/QUOTE]
I believe they were referring to what Putin was wearing.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I would've thought the Brute was the Xenopsychopath

[/QUOTE]
What even is a xenophycopath. Putin was talking about coin and he is Russian (Russki?) and brutes have fur it's in his cs picture so he would be the carpet and that leaves the cyborg as the xenophycopath

Last edited by a moderator:
To clarify for you

Putin is the crazy Ruski, Ruski is Russian for Russian and another way of calling someone Russian

The brute is the walking carpet and brutes are generally I'll tempered, they are rip offs of Wookies xD

Xenopsychopath is Veyd cause his character photo is just weird. And it's another way of saying crazy weird :P

My character is a Tech Priest drawing from a different RP and just looks like a cybornetic Dementor. Glad you think he's a xenopsychopath because that theory will soon be proved true..

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]My character is a Tech Priest drawing from a different RP and just looks like a cybornetic Dementor. Glad you think he's a xenopsychopath because that theory will soon be proved true..

[/QUOTE]
Ohh a Tech Priest. I was close enough..Neat.

I'm here! I am back, I am SO sorry guys! Things that were out my control happened, but I have the reins back on xD (totally not a control freak xD ).

Posting now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back