Project Black

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]Erm why the hell is there a guy named Vladmir Putin? Speaking of Vladmir Putin.
[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
Why not? The picture I used is beautiful is it not?

I mean considering there is a real person named Vladmir Putin.

Yesh. That picture is beautiful. He's makes the face when my mom makes a pizza.

Well the character is exactly like him in real life. And why would your mom make that face while making pizza? lmao

I will take you up on that challenge. I think my mom makes better pizza. (especially because she doesn't try and poison it)

How will we be able to tell? Because there is no way im letting you taint her heavenly pizza

(mine was a joke too lol)

I am trying to decide between these 2 as my cruiser

latest

swtor_galactic_starfighter_imp_scout2.jpg

@NovaNovass Finally decided to make a sheet for this..but it says anime pics aren't acceptable. Sadly those are the only kind I use as I can generally never find a real picture I like. Can I use one since it says to ask? ._.

Mitchs98 said:
@NovaNovass Finally decided to make a sheet for this..but it says anime pics aren't acceptable. Sadly those are the only kind I use as I can generally never find a real picture I like. Can I use one since it says to ask? ._.
well would you look at this....

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]im simply commenting on the fact that i see you in anither RP that im in

[/QUOTE]
We're in like 4 RP's togethe xD

"Do you get to the cloud district very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't. But I'll have you know there's no PUSSSSSIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE---"

#Skyrimreferencesftw

Mitchs98 said:
We're in like 4 RP's togethe xD
I might be joining one called hell city reboot there isnt a chance ur in that too is there...?

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]"Do you get to the cloud district very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't. But I'll have you know there's no PUSSSSSIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE---"
#Skyrimreferencesftw

[/QUOTE]
Gamerpoop is beautiful. Its true art.

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]I might be joining one called hell city reboot there isnt a chance ur in that too is there...?
Gamerpoop is beautiful. Its true art.

[/QUOTE]
In it? I'm a co-gm. xD . I was in the first iteration of it too

Mitchs98 said:
In it? I'm a co-gm. xD . I was in the first iteration of it too
Wow. I'm, just wow. lol everywhere i turn there you are. (a little flash of red in the crowded crowd crowd. ill be responding to that soon btw)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back