Project Black

Deadpool said:
@NovaNovass
@ScountheRatKing

@Lokipi

So many new faces! I enjoy this... so I saw that Scoun was the only one who posted today, whats everyone been busy doing?
Well Saturday I had a Science Olympiad tournament, and I had to get up at three in the bloody morning in able to get there in time... ;w;

Sunday I slept in all day because coffee wasn't cutting it.

Monday: Currently I'm in school attempting to give a f***.

Got an exam tomorrow for my Masters, so I am digging in and trying to focus. So I probably won't post until tomorrow night, unless someone wants to take over Dax so the story can move on. Sorry guys, I know its a pain.

Lokipi said:
Got an exam tomorrow for my Masters, so I am digging in and trying to focus. So I probably won't post until tomorrow night, unless someone wants to take over Dax so the story can move on. Sorry guys, I know its a pain.
It's chill, we'll wait for you ^^, well, I will

Lokipi said:
Thanks guys! It is much appreciated :) You are the best <3
(Even though, you know, I have yet to officially join)

WHHHHOOOO GO YOU!

WE BELIEVE IN YOUUUUU!

U

CAN

DO

IT.

giphy.gif
!!!!!!!

HI GUYS!!!!

I HAVE RETURNED!!!!!

SolisNighsun said:
(Even though, you know, I have yet to officially join)
WHHHHOOOO GO YOU!

WE BELIEVE IN YOUUUUU!

U

CAN

DO

IT.
Thanks everyone annnnd Solis, you gonna join us?? :D

Lokipi said:
Thanks everyone annnnd Solis, you gonna join us?? :D
Most likely. I'm still deciding :P

Either an old intergalactic soldier or a seductive bounty hunter... hmmmm

How is everyone doing then guys??

@Deadpool, not replied as I figured it would be a very short post with Dax just calling Wade over, BUT if you like, you can add into your last post that Dax replied and allowed Wade to find them :)

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Oh, hya! I'ma be your soon to be, futuristic like dementor Mechanic :D

[/QUOTE]
Hey Veyd, welcome to the crew :) Noticed you were added a few days back but was caught up in work xD sorry about that, but better late than never :D

I plan on posting today. I was going to post last night but for some reason my hands didn't want to type and my mind was all over the place. Lol

But I will have something up after I get some coffee. ( ^_^ )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back