Project Black

Ah come on :) there's stuff to post while I'm not around :P I honestly don't want to hold people up, whilst I study.

Want to apologise for the last post. It's not great and I know it isn't, but I'm on the train using my phone xD so proof reading and editing the thing is a bit difficult :P

ManyFaces said:
Still need a mechanic because i'd like to take the spot
If you wish for the mechanics spot you are more then welcome to apply. The only thing now with the spot is that your character would have to be new to the ship and not yet hired. ( ^_^ )

Veyd Sahvoz] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29935-novanovass/ said:
@NovaNovass[/URL] I'll be the Mechanic!
Manyfaces just asked to be the mechanic.... We can have two it is a big ship... but mind you they would be new to the ship and not yet hired onto the crew yet.

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]May I join?

[/QUOTE]
It really depends on the character you create. ( ^_^ ) Anyone can join but your character must be approved first. ( ^_^ )

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Am I accepted
? :3

[/QUOTE]
Not with the way the CS is at this moment. There is no history to your character, I can't see the first image of your character, and the second one is a drawing that was not sent to me in advance.... There is a reason why I say no anime, drawings, cgi images... Anything that is not real life I must look over.

Please fix what needs to be fixed. Once done I will look it over again and let you know if anything needs to be changed.

Oh, my bad. Btw the drawing is based off of a video game and show I believe but would it make sense if I found a pic to show what he looks like under the electronical wiring?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Oh, my bad. Btw the drawing is based off of a video game and show I believe but would it make sense if I found a pic to show what he looks like under the electronical wiring?

[/QUOTE]
It's not what he looks like under his gear... It's that anything that is not human or based on real life images. I only wish to review them before hand.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]If you guys don't get notifs then go to your alert preferences and select persistent alerts.

[/QUOTE]
IT ISSSSSS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back