Project Black IC

Braxtes showed no expression when hearing this, he simply began to hover 3 feet off of the ground and tilted forward to get going. He started floating down the corridors to where his sensors told him there was more life forms, following each direction. This is one of the simplest ships I have seen, they do need more weaponry aboard this place. He thought, slowly shaking his head at the lack of offensive weapons. He might have to make them some, to them it must've seemed fine the way it was but all Braxtes could do was find the flaws. Eventually he found the rest of the passengers but it was like he just ignored them and fiddled around with weapons of his own while he waited.

@Darth Gangsta @ScountheRatKing @Lokipi @NovaNovass @DJGomez @Deadpool @Mitchs98 @Yaoke Saint (I won't be on a lot, just a head's up. I'll post when I can)

(Ok I've been busy this past week or so, but I'm going to try and post as best as I can to get things moving.)

Ross looked around at the new faces, yes some spoke to her but she was sure as hell not in the mood to address such silly questions. What she was more focused on was the fact that their were strangers roaming around the ship. Some of which had guns... She was not happy with this thought either. All passengers needed to be checked in and all weapons needed to be secured.

She made her way over to the com and hit the button for the loud speakers on the ship.

"Attention all passengers." Ross started.

"At this point in time you will make your way back to the docking bay with all of your belongings. If you fail to do so I will give my crew the command to shoot on site." Ross paused as she pulled her gun from her holster. "So if you wish to stay breathing... You will make your way back to the docking bay.... Now."

Ross hit the button once more to turn off the com. She looked to her gun and pulled back on the charger. She looked around to those still in the docking bay. "For those of you still here... You will line up with your ID's, travel papers, and luggage. All weapons will be submitted into my armory for the time you are aboard my ship. You will get them back when you wish to leave."

Raven paused when she entered into the bike bay where all the Riders kept their bikes. She heard Ross over the intercoms and was a bit relived when she was no where near the docking bay. Her hopes of not getting caught up with any passengers came to a halt when she noticed a stranger checking out one of their bikes.

"Hey!" she called out as she rushed over to Caine. She quickly shoved him away from her bike. "What do you think you're doing in here?!" she demanded as she stood between Caine and her bike. "All passengers must report back to the docking bay..... Captain's orders." She narrowed her eyes slightly at the other.

By the time Shin heard Ross over the loud speakers he was already at the helm of one of the drop ships. He rolled his eyes a bit as Ross barked her orders. For some reason passengers were always a hassle. His hands freely ran over the buttons as he prepped the ship. He could feel his cold starting up again, the small nap he took now seemed a bit pointless. He thought maybe a few hours of sleep would help and hopefully prevent his cold getting worst.

Shin felt the flashes of hot and cold run through his mind as he struggled a little to get the drop ship's engines heated up. Maybe while Ross was gone and after all the passengers were set up he could take a few more hours of sleep or even get something from Val to simmer down his cold. But even the thought of talking to Val about his cold just made him feel worst.

Val watched the people gathered in the docking bay and was already shaking out of her skin at all the faces. She normally liked passengers but this was the biggest and strangest group she had ever laid eyes on. She stuck close to her captain's side after the announcement, in hopes that no one would be getting shot today.

A bright smile was on his face, nodding along happily and proceeding to take his place in line and take his papers out-- "WHAT?!" He exclaimed loudly, his eyes wide and his mouth hanging slightly in shock. "But, but, my weapons... my beautiful little babies..." His hands were shaking as he clung onto a particularly large heavy machine gun hanging off his right side. He looked over to the captain, a look on his face filled with hope, like someone who had seen a chance at eternal salvation. "You, you can make exceptions, yes? Just let me have five. To much? Maybe three? No, no. Of course not. How about. Just. One. Gun. That's all I ask." He reached his hand into his coat pocket. "I may even be persuaded to pay extra..." That sneaky little bastard. I'll keep a gun no matter what. She isn't taking my best friend from me. Oh, no. She won't. She ain't gonna find it. She ain't gonna see it. She ain't gonna smell it. She ain't gonna touch it. Only me. He gave a small giggle.

@NovaNovass

NovaNovass said:
(Ok I've been busy this past week or so, but I'm going to try and post as best as I can to get things moving.)
Ross looked around at the new faces, yes some spoke to her but she was sure as hell not in the mood to address such silly questions. What she was more focused on was the fact that their were strangers roaming around the ship. Some of which had guns... She was not happy with this thought either. All passengers needed to be checked in and all weapons needed to be secured.

She made her way over to the com and hit the button for the loud speakers on the ship.

"At this point in time you will make your way back to the docking bay with all of your belongings. If you fail to do so I will give my crew the command to shoot on site." Ross paused as she pulled her gun from her holster. "So if you wish to stay breathing... You will make your way back to the docking bay.... Now."

Ross hit the button once more to turn off the com. She looked to her gun and pulled back on the charger. She looked around to those still in the docking bay. "For those of you still here... You will line up with your ID's, travel papers, and luggage. All weapons will be submitted into my armory for the time you are aboard my ship. You will get them back when you wish to leave."

Raven paused when she entered into the bike bay where all the Riders kept their bikes. She heard Ross over the intercoms and was a bit relived when she was no where near the docking bay. Her hopes of not getting caught up with any passengers came to a halt when she noticed a stranger checking out one of their bikes.

"Hey!" she called out as she rushed over to Caine. She quickly shoved him away from her bike. "What do you think you're doing in here?!" she demanded as she stood between Caine and her bike. "All passengers must report back to the docking bay..... Captain's orders." She narrowed her eyes slightly at the other.

By the time Shin heard Ross over the loud speakers he was already at the helm of one of the drop ships. He rolled his eyes a bit as Ross barked her orders. For some reason passengers were always a hassle. His hands freely ran over the buttons as he prepped the ship. He could feel his cold starting up again, the small nap he took now seemed a bit pointless. He thought maybe a few hours of sleep would help and hopefully prevent his cold getting worst.

Shin felt the flashes of hot and cold run through his mind as he struggled a little to get the drop ship's engines heated up. Maybe while Ross was gone and after all the passengers were set up he could take a few more hours of sleep or even get something from Val to simmer down his cold. But even the thought of talking to Val about his cold just made him feel worst.

Val watched the people gathered in the docking bay and was already shaking out of her skin at all the faces. She normally liked passengers but this was the biggest and strangest group she had ever laid eyes on. She stuck close to her captain's side after the announcement, in hopes that no one would be getting shot today.
Aeva's eyes shot wide open as the announcement was made to report to the docking bay. The captain of the ship was checking everyone's papers and confiscating any weaponry the passengers may have had and stowing them away in the armory. She promised to have them shot on sight should they refuse to cooperate. Now, normally, Aeva was one to just shrug off such a threat and hand over his weapons without much of a care in the world. Normally. Aeva was no longer normal and he had changed a drastic amount from when he was "normal." The winged humanoid could hear the tone in her voice over the comms and tell that this wasn't an empty threat. She was serious. Aeva didn't take threats very well anymore.

What kept him from veering off entirely was the respect he had for the chain of command and someone's personal property. Chain of command was something that was etched into the deepest parts of his psyche. The other was the fact that this was HER ship. It only makes sense that what she says...goes. Aeva had to acknowledge that. He put on his gear, clothing, and went through his morning rituals. He gave his massive wings a long stretch before folding them back into place against his back. They still were huge even folded but at least he fit through the average door as long as he ducked down a little so the top of the door frame wouldn't hit the top of his wings.

He reported to the docking bay and handed over his papers, his Designated Marksman Rifle, his two combat knives, and his sidearm. He did keep on to his mechanical tools and electronics. They technically weren't weapons so he was off the hook. He glanced to his flanks and this line up seemed filled with unique characters though Aeva was the only Avalon on board it seemed. Typical. Avalon's were a rare sight after all despite their renown. He could see a few people staring before they noticed he was looking back at them.

NovaNovass said:

Braxtes cooperated accordingly, rumadging around through his robes pocket and pulling out a few papers and handing it over to the captain. "I am Braxtes Nexxemexis here is my required information," he replied. His ID was in the form of a small datapad, revealing information about himself such as his name, his majors in tech and planet of origin. There was only one thing he couldn't accomodate for and that so happened to be handing over all of his weapons. "Sorry Miss Captain but handing over my chain gun," he motioned to the chain gun that sat on his shoulder "Would mean cutting it out of my shoulder. It's connected to my body like every other one of my electronical arms." Braxtes retorted but the one gun he did have -a plasma gun- was handed over to her. Then an idea came across his mind...His expertise could be put to use here but from what she said he doubted they would allow a Mech for weapons because apparently they preferred not to have weapons.

Caine looked up at the sight of a woman shoving him away, his body tensed as he only went back a couple steps but his duster blew open as it revealed the armorments of a couple pistols and several throwing knives. Caine straightened his posture and closed his duster, tipping his hat towards the woman. He was a bit annoyed with her and had the thought to shoot her but that would cause more trouble then he could handle. "Was merely admiring. I know better then to touch a riders bike. You been riding for long?"

@NovaNovass

Last edited by a moderator:
Ross' eyes drifted slightly over to Vlad as he spoke up about the guns. Her eyes narrowed at his words as she walked passed him. She could already tell this one was going to be a trouble. "All weapons." She told the man before turning to the next two. They seemed much more appropriate and a bit more reasonable about the situation. The angel was very quiet but handed over his information with ease. This took some of the edge off of her blade. When people followed orders it placed Ross in a better state of mind. All this mayhem and passengers running around... That drove her to shot first then ask questions later.

She smiled to Aeva, "Welcome aboard the Gallion Mr. Aeva." She looked over his things and was a bit taken back that the angel had no weapons. But he indeed had more electronics than Shin. She turned to Val. "Please show this passenger to his room." She told her medic.

Val nodded as she walked over to Aeva. She motioned for him to follow her.

Ross moved down the line and stopped at Braxtes. The odd looking passenger made her only think of a weird messed up sy-fy movie. But she looked over his gun on his shoulder and tilted her head a bit. "So how do you clean the weapon?" She asked. Most guns like the 50cal on the man shoulders normally had ways of coming off for cleaning and maintenance. Ross crossed her arms over her chest as she waited, her eyes drifted down the line and noticed the cheerful man form earlier. (Jack)

To her he was a bit odd. She noticed little looks he had towards the crew and passengers. But looks were only looks... Unless this meant more....

She continued to glance and noticed two men and tow woman at the end of the line waiting with their papers and luggage.

Francis, Nick, Melody and Abigail were the last to arrive on the ship at the moment. Ross looked back to the doors and wondered how many more people would end up on her ship. At this moment she counted around if not close to ten new heads. This was the most that they had in some time.

She looked back to the Remington brothers, "Instead of just standing there the three of you could help." She barked.

The eldest of the three brothers, Rem, nodded with a smirk. "Aye Captain." He headed over to Jack and placed his hand out toward him. "Papers?" he asked.

Both Michael and Andrew made their way over to the last four passengers.

Raven let her shoulders drop when she noticed the slight tension coming from the other. She looked him over... There was something about him that made her want to be... Friendly...?

Raven shrugged, "Long enough to know that you need to head back to the docking bay." She stated. Raven looked around in hopes to find another crew member. Hell she was actually hoping for Shin of all people. She wondered if he was walking around yelling at passengers... or throwing stuff at them?

She looked back to Caine, "Look not to be rude... but we have orders..."

(Any one else still wandering the ship please move to the docking bay. I wish to move the story forward and get our characters out into space. ( ^_^ )...)

NovaNovass said:
Ross' eyes drifted slightly over to Vlad as he spoke up about the guns. Her eyes narrowed at his words as she walked passed him. She could already tell this one was going to be a trouble. "All weapons." She told the man before turning to the next two. They seemed much more appropriate and a bit more reasonable about the situation. The angel was very quiet but handed over his information with ease. This took some of the edge off of her blade. When people followed orders it placed Ross in a better state of mind. All this mayhem and passengers running around... That drove her to shot first then ask questions later.
She smiled to Aeva, "Welcome aboard the Gallion Mr. Aeva." She looked over his things and was a bit taken back that the angel had no weapons. But he indeed had more electronics than Shin. She turned to Val. "Please show this passenger to his room." She told her medic.

Val nodded as she walked over to Aeva. She motioned for him to follow her.

Ross moved down the line and stopped at Braxtes. The odd looking passenger made her only think of a weird messed up sy-fy movie. But she looked over his gun on his shoulder and tilted her head a bit. "So how do you clean the weapon?" She asked. Most guns like the 50cal on the man shoulders normally had ways of coming off for cleaning and maintenance. Ross crossed her arms over her chest as she waited, her eyes drifted down the line and noticed the cheerful man form earlier. (Jack)

To her he was a bit odd. She noticed little looks he had towards the crew and passengers. But looks were only looks... Unless this meant more....

She continued to glance and noticed two men and tow woman at the end of the line waiting with their papers and luggage.

Francis, Nick, Melody and Abigail were the last to arrive on the ship at the moment. Ross looked back to the doors and wondered how many more people would end up on her ship. At this moment she counted around if not close to ten new heads. This was the most that they had in some time.

She looked back to the Remington brothers, "Instead of just standing there the three of you could help." She barked.

The eldest of the three brothers, Rem, nodded with a smirk. "Aye Captain." He headed over to Jack and placed his hand out toward him. "Papers?" he asked.

Both Michael and Andrew made their way over to the last four passengers.

Raven let her shoulders drop when she noticed the slight tension coming from the other. She looked him over... There was something about him that made her want to be... Friendly...?

Raven shrugged, "Long enough to know that you need to head back to the docking bay." She stated. Raven looked around in hopes to find another crew member. Hell she was actually hoping for Shin of all people. She wondered if he was walking around yelling at passengers... or throwing stuff at them?

She looked back to Caine, "Look not to be rude... but we have orders..."

(Any one else still wandering the ship please move to the docking bay. I wish to move the story forward and get our characters out into space. ( ^_^ )...)
Aeva's ruby irises zeroed in on Ross as she spoke to him. Avalon eyesight was considered nothing short of legendary and anyone that locked eyes with one could notice that they saw something....more when they looked around. Indeed Aeva did see more. The height of her shoulders lowered a few centimeters when she looked the winged humanoid over and her pupils dialated ever so slightly. The way she had set her teeth on edge, the muscles in her jaw, every detail pointed to the fact she had actually relaxed some when she looked Aeva over. "She relaxed when she saw me turn in all my weapons without a fuss."

He had to figure this little curiosity out in his own head. She tried to make herself seem rather hardcore but her reaction clearly stated she wanted to be the opposite. Has she had to kill passengers in the past? Its entirely possible after all. Space is damn near lawless and dangerous. Ross seemed like a good person thrust into too many bad situations in her lifetime. Aeva could concur with how that feels. Its also possible she isn't planning on killing anyone and it was hollow words before on the comms. People always had a tendency to show more strength when they weren't in person. She could have been relieved when she didn't see people putting up a fuss.

As the captain ordered, he followed the one called Val to his personal quarters without much fuss. Mainly, due to the fact that his eyes were scanning the ship like a bio-scanner scans vitals. He was memorizing every detail of the ship that he could on his walk. The ship seemed...old. Older than it should be. There was also something significantly different about it and the crimson winged angel wanted to find out exactly what. As the medic dropped him off, he waited for her to leave before pulling out his personal data pad and plugging into one of the jacks in his room. Normally, they simply served to charge gear or give power to a lamp. For Aeva, it was an entrance.

He unfurled his wings and let his fingers dance a moonlit waltz across the holographic screen, diving straight into the system of the Gallion and was shocked by what he found. Nothing. Aeva couldn't make heads or tails of this ship's system. The software made no sense, the hardware made even less sense, it looked like a child had thrown scrap metal into a pile and called it a ship. The electric systems looked like a tangled mess of hair. And yet....it flew perfectly.

"Oh now this.....this has gotten interesting."

@NovaNovass

Emma

After quiet some time of roaming around and eavesdropping on random unimportant conversations Emma was at a loss as to where she was even supposed to be looking. The ship was so huge, it seemed so pointless really. Surely the Captain had more things to do than talk to random passangers right? Right. He was probably in his office drinking himself into a stupor, or herself, either one. She jumped when an announcement was made, presumably by the Captain, to head to the docking bay. Well, that answered that now didn't it? The question was..could she trust them with what little identification she had? Well, she guessed she could. She wanted to be a member of the crew, after all. Quickly running back to her room she shuffled through her things for a simple scrap of identification papers before running back.

When she got there she noticed several of the other passengers had already been by. Great. She was hoping to be the first, what with having enhanced speed and all. It wasn't that she disliked people, far from it. It's just several of the passengers that decided to board with her seemed..off? Weird? Borderline psychotic? Sighing she walked up to Ross and handed her the scrap of paper. It was extrememly basic, only including a first name and basic information. Tends to happen when you get amnesia, you know. Hopefully the Captain had heard of her nonetheless, she really wanted to be a part of the crew so she could stay as long as she lived or the crew was together. It'd be safer than being alone, after all. She also silently unhooked her plasma blades from her waist and handed them to her, as she did if one looked closely they'd notice her skin seem to do a sort of 'wave' motion as it made contact with the metal handles of the blade.

That aside, she decided she should probably speak so as to not seem weirder than the gun nut..if possible. "
I..uh. They said I'd have to ask you, I'm presuming you're the Captain. I'd uh, like to join your crew? I have my own cruiser..or..whatever you call them on this ship." She asked slightly nervously. She didn't want to be percieved a threat, after all. Even still she hoped she'd say yes. If not..well..she guessed she'd come back here later and pick it up? Or abandon it. Maybe.

A deep sadness came over him, his eyes lost their luster, and he drooped forward. "Oh well. It was worth a try. I'll respect your authority." For the most part. He slung the ten or so guns of his back, a heavy machine gun, sniper rifle, plasma rifle, two heavy pistols, a plasma uzi, and other unrecognizable armaments. He pulled multiple small pistols it off his hat, sleeves, jacket, and shoes. He then took off his gloves and shook them, and out tumbled small pieces of a dismembered gun and bullets. He gave the captain a pained smile. "That's it. I hope that pleases you captain." He handed over a small metal object that projected identification to Ross. "If you are going to accept that girl, I have my own ship as well. And as I said before, you might say you dont want crew, but I can tell you need some work on your ship. I could see those guns from a mile away. I could fix those up for you I a jiffy." He backed up, bowing slightly. "But I'm fine with whatever you decide... "

@NovaNovass

Ross was about to start on Jack's papers when Emma walked over with her papers and other such things. Emma's question about joining her crew brought a smirk to Ross' lips. She had been asked this again and again with this group of people. Ross looked her over before handing back Emma's papers.

The wheels in her head turned to her liking as she looked over her shoulder at the mess Vlad had placed before her. Out of most of them... For some reason he was the last person Ross would trust out of this group.

She clicked her gun back into it's holster, "I'll make you a deal Miss Emma... I'll let you join my crew... That is... If you can disarm this gun crazed man over here.." Ross turned around to face Vlad.

"Anyone who carries more then five guns on my ship... To me is a snake.." She had her fare share of men like Vlad. Gun crazy to no end. The only way to deal with these type of men is to disarm them completely. A strip search had already crossed her mind at the first sight of him. She was going to wait for Dax and Wade but the two were quiet over the coms.

She took a step back still with a strong smirk on her lips. "That goes for just about anyone who wishes to join my crew." she announced to the room. "I don't even want to see a pocket knife on him."

"Well, you've certainly got the attitude of a rider. Though, riders today are nothing compared to the ones back on Edison in it's prime. What they could do with the B Series engines and thrusters was nothing short of incredible. Makes riders today look like a child playing with a toy. No offense...... By the looks I'm guessing you're running a what, D series, gen 4 engine? Twin point thrusters? Good set up, reliable, durable. Though, the engine was prone to stalling with inverted dives. Nether less, I'll leave you to it."

Caine tipped his hat at her and gave a gentlemanly smile as he turned around and walked out of the garage and back to his cabin where he grabbed his bag and went to the docking bay. And there it was, he saw the miriad of psychos, degenerates, spacers, and creeps alike. Save for the woman who was talking to the captain. Caine almost had empathy for the poor girl till he saw the blades come from her waists and the odd wave along her arms........Figures.......It was always the innocent ones that got you. A particular scar in Caine's Nether regions pulsed as he was reminded of such lessons........That's what I get for trying to sleep with a pirate thought Caine. I'm more into some.....rougher stuff she said.......Oh I won't hurt you.........much she said That night sparked his rule of never sleeping with a pirate again. It ended with him being shanghaied onto the woman's ship. At first he thought being laid by sexually tensioned pirates daily would be fun, until he realized just how rough they like it, especially the captain and her shillelagh..........It gave him a shiver down his spine as he tried to block the thought. He had business to attend to.

Walking to the group of undesirables Caine set his bag down on the deck as it gave the distinct clang of weaponry inside. "Everything's in there, but i'd prefer if it stayed closed. For everyone's safety Captain." He quirked his head at the sound of strip searches, and Caine couldn't resist the opprotunity. "Will that include a cavity search ma'am?" As a coy smile came over Caine's face

@NovaNovass

The Avalon's wings were practically flapping with excitement as he continued to mull his way through the system. He had finally started to make sense of the Gallion's systems. It took more digging than he thought it would and others would have just let it go. Aeva's curiosity was anything but normal though and managed to glimpse inside to the truth. What he had originally thought was just idiocy, madmen scrawl, and disorganized was actually something encrypted in such a complex manner that it would look that way to even the best of hackers. It required incredible skill and a stubborn, reckless will to understand and while Aeva just started to peer into its systems, he was also well aware that he was just scratching the surface of his greatest cyber challenge yet.

The drop ship was already warmed up enough at this point. Shin sat back in his chair as he waited for the captain. It was strange for Ross to grab hired guns when she had Dax and Wade... But the three so called brothers looked like they knew what they were doing... For the most part. He placed a hand on his head and could feel the heat through the touch of his fingers. This was far from good, yet this wasn't the first nor the last time he would do this to himself.

Running the ship mostly by himself was starting to wear on him more then ever. He slowly closed his eyes yet only for a minute when a small buzz noise came from the dash board. He opened them slowly only to see a small red light flashing on his tablet. The buzz noise was the tablet also alerting him of something going wrong.

He sat up in his seat and leaned over the tablet. His mind already raced at the thought of what could be the problem.

His eyes narrowed as this was not just any problem... Someone was hacking into the Gallion.. And not just the surface... This person had to be good as they were already by passing half of his system.

Shin got up from his seat and grabbed his tablet. He could normally stop people from entering into the ship's system from his tablet but this person was already ten steps ahead. He needed to get to the bridge so he could get more control over this 'problem'.

If anyone found out about what the Gallion really was....... Shin didn't even want to think of it.

@shadowz1995

A brilliant smile lit up the man's face, and he strode forward until he was about five feet away from the captain. "You said it yourself, my lady. I shall disarm myself, and stay on this angelic representative from the heavens for all of my days." He tore off his jacket, and strapped to the inside were three strange contraptions. A hose, something that looked like a gun frame, and a small, flexible container filled with a glowing blue liquid. He threw the jacket onto the ground with his other pile of guns. With the jacket off, he wore a white shirt with the left sleeve cut off, and an arm made completely out of metal protruding from the body. The arm shivered slightly before breaking apart into about a hundred tiny, spindly little arms with even tinier hands at the end. They dropped long chains of ammo, small pistols and gun parts to the floor. They then reached to Vladimir's side, and peeled back a layer of skin that was really made out of a plastic. underneath was a minuscule lock-like contraption, which the hands fit into like a key into a lock. They then unzipped the pocket and pulled out a tiny pistol, unlike anything. You would not be able to tell what it could shoot by looking at it. This gun, if that's what it was, got picked up by one of the arms and hung in front of the captain. "Please take good care of this, would you? It's quite dangerous and I would hate to lose it or have it stolen by... unsavory characters." He reached down his pants and pulled out a double barrel shotgun with blades attached to the sides, the took off his shoes and shook out the spare ammo they held. Running his hand through his hair, he found a few small bullets and added them to the collection as well. He gave a long sigh and stared at his weapons, shivering slightly. "I, might need to just have one in my room, behind bars or reinforced glass if you want. I feel very unsafe without them. Can't sleep at night. But that's it. You said whoever disarmed me might be a crew member. And I have just been disarmed. As I said, I could see your guns needed some painfully obvious renovations." He gave another longing look at the pile beside him, and barely stopped himself from creeping closer to it. Tearing his gaze away, he looked the captain in the eyes. "You need me. I want you. Well, your ship at least. That was some unfortunate wording." He gave a little giggle.

@NovaNovass

NovaNovass said:
The drop ship was already warmed up enough at this point. Shin sat back in his chair as he waited for the captain. It was strange for Ross to grab hired guns when she had Dax and Wade... But the three so called brothers looked like they knew what they were doing... For the most part. He placed a hand on his head and could feel the heat through the touch of his fingers. This was far from good, yet this wasn't the first nor the last time he would do this to himself.
Running the ship mostly by himself was starting to wear on him more then ever. He slowly closed his eyes yet only for a minute when a small buzz noise came from the dash board. He opened them slowly only to see a small red light flashing on his tablet. The buzz noise was the tablet also alerting him of something going wrong.

He sat up in his seat and leaned over the tablet. His mind already raced at the thought of what could be the problem.

His eyes narrowed as this was not just any problem... Someone was hacking into the Gallion.. And not just the surface... This person had to be good as they were already by passing half of his system.

Shin got up from his seat and grabbed his tablet. He could normally stop people from entering into the ship's system from his tablet but this person was already ten steps ahead. He needed to get to the bridge so he could get more control over this 'problem'.

If anyone found out about what the Gallion really was....... Shin didn't even want to think of it.

@shadowz1995
"Woops." The telltale feedback came to his data tablet. The shift in data came subtly. It meant someone else just entered the floodstream of information and with the subtlety of the entry it meant that this was a person who knew the entrances and didn't need to force their way in. An eager smile popped up in the Avalon's features, "Hello, mastermind." The Avalon stretched his wings out and simultaneously cracked all of his fingers and a few vertebrae in his neck. "Let's dance." He said. His voice dripping with anxiety and excitement. Now, he wasn't just skimming around. With the potential appearance of the creator or at least someone with master access in the system, Aeva was now actively searching into the datastream. He nearly doubled his hacking speed. His fingers were moving like fleshborne lightning. Like the energy and data that made up the system itself.

He had begun to blaze a path through the twisted root-like techno forest, winding through the encryption and using a technique he liked to call "flash burning". He would move through a complex system and simultaneously flush out the data trail he left behind in a fashion that looked like a flash fire. It was subtle, not destructive for the reason that if he just deconstructed the data all the data he came in contact with, it would leave a trail of destruction in the datastream that could be easily traced back to him with to hackers with even moderate skill. This way of flushing data only destroyed the data HE created by moving through the system while leaving the rest in premium condition. The concept was simple but the execution had to be flawless. "Come on little master mind....show me what you can do." As a small challenge to the opponent, Aeva let out a small 'ping' of data. To normal eyes it would seem like nothing more than a spike in latency but to the eyes of an ally hacker it was obvious. Something akin to a emergency flare in the fog of war. To an enemy hacker, a challenge. "Here I am. Come get me."

Ross watched as Vlad removed all of his weapons. She was in fact a bit surprised at how much the man had on him. She looked to the pile next to Vlad, "What no tank?" She asked as she tilted her head a bit. Ross looked down at the papers still in her hands and then back to Vlad with a small nod. "Well I did say who ever disarmed you..." She rubbed the back of her neck. "But mind you, you will not be touching my ship's guns anytime soon."

She pointed to only the items that Vlad had removed from his very body. "Those you can have back... The rest will be placed in the armory until further notice." The smirk on Ross' face had slowly disappeared as she pressed the button to her com.

"Shin.... We have a new crew member that needs to be placed into the system." She stated.

At this point in time Shin was desperately trying to make his way to the bridge when Ross spoke to him. "Right now?" Shin paused in his steps as he tried to catch his breath a bit.

Ross looked a little confused at the sound of Shin's voice. "What's going on?" She asked.

"I'm actually kind of busy here captain." Shin responded. "Make him clean something.... Something like..." Shin whipped a bit of sweat off of his forehead. "The floor... The spot right in front of him.... I'll get to him when I can." Shin took the com from his ear and turned it off before shoving it into his pocket.

"Shin?..... Shin?" Ross didn't make eye contact with the others in the room. She looked a bit pissed off though. She turned back to Vlad.... "Clean the floors." She stated before moving onto the next person. She paused and turned back to Emma. If Shin was so 'busy' that meant she needed a pilot for the drop ships. But without Shin no one could really fly anything except for the bikes.

"You said you have a drop ship?" Ross looked to Emma.

Shin finally made his way onto the bridge and dove into his seat. His fingers races against the keys as he brought up the ship's system.

"Where are you?" He whispered to himself as his fingers didn't stop taping away at the keys. Who ever this hacker was... He was good... Really good. He was by passing a lot of Shin's walls like nothing. It was hard to even find a trail behind the guy. This rattled his brain to no end... not to mention he was already not at his best at the moment.

Shin paused for a moment as he looked over his coding. A few taps here or there echoes through the empty room. His eyes locked onto his screen..... There......

Shin spotted the movement. But he was down right shocked at how far this hacker had gotten. There wasn't much Shin could do at this point in time. He could throw up more walls or try to divert the hacker.... But....

Shin had to hit his fail safe... The hot and cold flashes from his cold were a big time no help. He needed to shut it all down and lock everything. Shin's heart races as his hands were once more fast in motion. The whole system was starting to shut down section by section, soon enough locking everything. Aeva's screen would only freeze followed by a boot from the Gallion. This also meant that anything linked to the main system would shut down.

He was quick to throw up the back up power for the whole ship making the lights flicker for only a second. But anything computer would be locked. Doors would need to be opened and closed manually.

Shin watched as his system locked and shut down. He leaned back in his chair and felt a wave of anger flow over him. The last thing Shin needed was a ca and mouse chance in his own home. But that's what it was going to come down to. If he started the system back up this guy would get further... He already knew how to bypass half of his walls and even run through his coding.

Shin let his body relax in his chair as he thought hard on the matter. The only way this guy got this close.... He had to be on the ship and had to be hardwired into it. Directly connecting to his ship.

Jack had fallen into line immediately at the request of Ross, not wanting to risk his position of guest on her ship. However, when the order to produce papers was issued, Jack found himself a little more hesitant to follow. In fact, to anyone else, the man looked like more like a child in a maths exam than a gentleman, until 2 things happened.

When Rem had appeared, hands extended expectantly to receive travel documents and identification, Jack flustered. Hands began to nervously pat from one pocket to the next, all the while, apologising profusely for the delay, until his fingers wrapped around a single item in his pocket. It wasn’t his papers, but it might perhaps do the trick. Slowly, Jack gave Rem a relieved smile as he began to pull back his hand to reveal his findings, until, quite suddenly Jack paused. His eye became wide, as over the shoulder of the grubby man before him, a petite figure limped into view.

Charlie, blissfully unaware of her unblinking audience she had captured with Jack, soaked in the noise of life with relief. It had taken her at least ten minute to limp here from her room, all the while debating the wisdom of coming up against Raven’s scorn again, but the isolation of her room had been too much. Plus the pain killers Val had given her were doing the trick. Tentatively, as to not try her luck with her bruised midriff, Charlie leaned back against one of the cargo boxes to watch, happy to be part of hustle and bustle of ship life.

“Oh. I do apologise.” Jack slowly stammered to Rem, still staring at Charlie over the gentleman’s shoulder. “Wrong pocket.” He grinned, before, more confidently this time, he reached for the inside breast pocket of his jacket. From within the folds of crimson silk, his hands produced a wallet. It was a small, simple leather thing, but within, it held a number of documents which included I.D, a travel pass for the inner worlds and a medical licence.

Holding it out, Jack, at long last returned his gaze to Rem just in time for Ross to reach his spot in the queue. Perhaps to those that noticed, Jack’s suddenly calm and wide eye state was nothing more than a reaction to a sudden crush on the petite girl with the brilliant smile, but then… no it was nothing.

When Shin's voice cut from the comm's suddenly, Charlie couldn't help but wonder what had caused the sudden commotion on his end, but instead of trying to question, Charlie took the opportunity to make amends with the captain. Stepping forward from her crate, Charlie beamed at the new passengers.

"I can help if you like captain?"

His face became a delighted grin, eyes shining. "Salvation! Salvation for a lonely old man. I put the blessing of the пистолет upon you!" He replaced the small pistol-like object into his skin again, his hundred arms zipping and locking it back up. The spidery limbs folded and connected back together with a clean, snapping sound. It just looked like a regular arm now, but shiny metal. He unstrapped the three contraptions from his jacket before replacing it upon his back. Stooping to the ground, he produced a toothbrush, spat on it, and began to scrub the floor. he had an insane light in his eyes, he was enjoying this a bit too much. Whistling a strange tune, he patted his side, slightly uncomfortable from opening that particular compartment. "Oh, Captain. Why so reluctant? Are you not in a hurry to get some prime firepower? Or is it that you don't trust me? No matter, I shall no longer question you. It seems you have a... situation you may need to attend to." He gave another one of his small, knowing giggles.

NovaNovass said:
Ross watched as Vlad removed all of his weapons. She was in fact a bit surprised at how much the man had on him. She looked to the pile next to Vlad, "What no tank?" She asked as she tilted her head a bit. Ross looked down at the papers still in her hands and then back to Vlad with a small nod. "Well I did say who ever disarmed you..." She rubbed the back of her neck. "But mind you, you will not be touching my ship's guns anytime soon."
She pointed to only the items that Vlad had removed from his very body. "Those you can have back... The rest will be placed in the armory until further notice." The smirk on Ross' face had slowly disappeared as she pressed the button to her com.

"Shin.... We have a new crew member that needs to be placed into the system." She stated.

At this point in time Shin was desperately trying to make his way to the bridge when Ross spoke to him. "Right now?" Shin paused in his steps as he tried to catch his breath a bit.

Ross looked a little confused at the sound of Shin's voice. "What's going on?" She asked.

"I'm actually kind of busy here captain." Shin responded. "Make him clean something.... Something like..." Shin whipped a bit of sweat off of his forehead. "The floor... The spot right in front of him.... I'll get to him when I can." Shin took the com from his ear and turned it off before shoving it into his pocket.

"Shin?..... Shin?" Ross didn't make eye contact with the others in the room. She looked a bit pissed off though. She turned back to Vlad.... "Clean the floors." She stated before moving onto the next person. She paused and turned back to Emma. If Shin was so 'busy' that meant she needed a pilot for the drop ships. But without Shin no one could really fly anything except for the bikes.

Shin finally made his way onto the bridge and dove into his seat. His fingers races against the keys as he brought up the ship's system.

"Where are you?" He whispered to himself as his fingers didn't stop taping away at the keys. Who ever this hacker was... He was good... Really good. He was by passing a lot of Shin's walls like nothing. It was hard to even find a trail behind the guy. This rattled his brain to no end... not to mention he was already not at his best at the moment.

Shin paused for a moment as he looked over his coding. A few taps here or there echoes through the empty room. His eyes locked onto his screen..... There......

Shin spotted the movement. But he was down right shocked at how far this hacker had gotten. There wasn't much Shin could do at this point in time. He could throw up more walls or try to divert the hacker.... But....

Shin had to hit his fail safe... The hot and cold flashes from his cold were a big time no help. He needed to shut it all down and lock everything. Shin's heart races as his hands were once more fast in motion. The whole system was starting to shut down section by section, soon enough locking everything. Aeva's screen would only freeze followed by a boot from the Gallion. This also meant that anything linked to the main system would shut down.

He was quick to throw up the back up power for the whole ship making the lights flicker for only a second. But anything computer would be locked. Doors would need to be opened and closed manually.

Shin watched as his system locked and shut down. He leaned back in his chair and felt a wave of anger flow over him. The last thing Shin needed was a ca and mouse chance in his own home. But that's what it was going to come down to. If he started the system back up this guy would get further... He already knew how to bypass half of his walls and even run through his coding.

Shin let his body relax in his chair as he thought hard on the matter. The only way this guy got this close.... He had to be on the ship and had to be hardwired into it. Directly connecting to his ship.
"Oh?" Was the only reaction the winged man had as his screen blacked out completely. The slight surge in the system that could be seen by the minor light flicker in the lights. His opponent had been far more aggressive then he had previously assumed. Instead of chasing him down he purged the whole system of any in it. This would require a whole manual reset for anything electronic in the ship. Reckless and rather impulsive but probably the best move to make under those conditions. It was disappointing but Aeva smiled to himself nonetheless. He chose the quickest and most effective way to eliminate the threat. He probably left his "death data" after he was purged but Aeva had no way of telling that was going to happen. The opponent would probably be able to trace his point of entry from there. "Damn shame. Got me."

The Avalon dejacked and stretched his limbs and wings. He knew they would find him eventually. It didn't matter if he his or not. These quarters were already under his name and he is such a big individual and made even bigger with his trained muscles and massive scarlet wings.

He didn't even need to pack up his things. He hasn't even unpacked yet. It was probably the quickest he would get booted out of a ship but it was well worth it and he would love to meet the master mind behind that system.

NovaNovass said:

Emma

Disarm Vlad? Easy enough. The old man looked frail, therefore he she didn't suspect him to weigh no where near her maximum. Picking him up and shaking every last weapon off of him would be easy, she could do it before he had a chance to protest really. Though before she could act on it Vlad disarmed himself, literally when it came to one arm. Loopholes..damn loopholes. Sighing in defeat she was about ready to just leave it be and go back to her room, maybe sleep for a few days, when Ross asked if she had a dropship. Was that what they referred to them as on this ship? "Uhhh. Maybe? I guess, if that's what you call them. It's your average sized small vessel. I guess a few people could fit on it?" She replied, semi-confused. "I could show you it if you'd like?" She asked hopeful, a tinge of excitement once more returning to her features. Maybe if the captain liked what she saw she'd accept her. It was a good thing she recently got it cleaned.

Rem watched Jack as the man fiddled around for his papers. He couldn't put his finger on it just yet but something was off about the man.

On the other hand Ross watched Vlad start to scrub the floors. This actually puzzled her even more so. The man was eager to join and not to mention he would follow the simplest orders... no bitching, no complaining.... She had to take a step back from Vlad. "Why don't we talk after all the floors on this ship are sparkling?" she stated before turning her attention back to Emma for the moment.

"Drop ship, flight ship, boat..." She knew Shin knew what all the ships were called. "If it gets the job done then you have a job." She told Emma. Ross spun around on her heels when she heard Charlie's voice. She looked the lead rider over and was a bit puzzled. "I thought you were on Shin duty?" she stated. She waved her hands about as she thought about the last conversation with Shin. "Never mind... " She motioned to the pile of guns still by Vlad. "Get a hold of Dax and Wade... I need them to start locking up the weapons." She moved Charlie along.

She stopped next to Rem and took hold of Jack's papers. She merely glanced at them but that's all she needed. She handed them back and turned to Rem, "Check him for weapons... After that have him wait for Val to show him to his room." She moved quickly down the line as best as she could checking Andrew, Michael, Abigail and Melody's papers.

Val had only made her way back to the docking bay with Raven at her side. After Caine left she was just shocked at how he knew so much about her bike. The only other person she knew that could do that was Shin... But Shin was... Well Shin...

But not long after she left she ran into Val. The two made their way back to the docking bay slowly.

Raven stopped at the sight of Charlie. She felt like a bad older sister at this point. Charlie was her leader, but to her she was like a younger sister. A younger sister that was hurt and was pushing herself around for no reason. She needed rest.

(Let me know if I missed anything?)

Wade Wilson

(Bit of a time skip here just to catch up with everyone)

...Wade had somehow made his way out one of the hatches ontop of the ship. The light nearly blinding him for a moment he stood ontop of the gigantic ship and rose a hand to block the sunlight. After a few moments he began making his way towards the sound of commotion. He jumped down behind the large group of passengers as they all were talking over each other and making it difficult to focus. He spotted the captain at the front of them all and began shoving them aside and walked up to the captains side, his gun slung over his shoulder and resting on his back. He looked at all of them with an almost drill Sargent gaze before taking a toothpick and placing it in his mouth chewing on it...

What a bunch of rag tag, commotion causing, un-organized bunch this group is... You sure you don't want to shoot em out the air locks when we get into orbit captain? Also sorry for my tardiness, me and Dax got held up by some mutant of a frog creature... mischievous but not a threat to anyone.

...He had said this in full volume audible enough to reach the back of the talking passengers, hoping to shut them up and get things organized. Wade heard all of the commotion and saw first hand the disrespect these passengers were giving the captain. He was pretty annoyed, like children, like babysitting... and he hated babysitting...

@Lokipi

@NovaNovass

@Mitchs98

@shadowz1995

@Yaoke Saint

@DJGomez

@Darth Gangsta

@ScountheRatKing

He continued to whistle his strange song, scrubbing the floor in delight. He removed his jacket and placed it aside. "My, my. This is certainly strenuous work. Perhaps a little assistance from machine would go unnoticed?" His arm again broke into the tiny arms, all holding damp rags or more toothbrushes from god knows where. These began to scrub vigorously, churning up a foam on the floor as he moved from spot to spot. Hearing a man yelling, he looked up from his work, annoyed. "Can't you see I'm busy? I'm a man trying to do some honest work and you call me unorganized, rag tag and commotion causing? Surely my position as temporary janitor brings me up higher than this, this, wherever he is. A hired gun from the looks of it." He leered at the man before going back to his cleaning. If it could be called cleaning. "Don't worry my lady," he said to the captain, "soon, you will be able to see your beutiful reflection in all the floors of your ship. And what a wonderful ship it is! Except for a few... unwanted individuals." He gave a quick glance to the brute and the man who had just walked in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back