• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Princesses and Princes?! (Alway accepting!)

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]Clair pinched the bridge of her nose clearly getting more and more agitated "what is it now!"

[/QUOTE]
Kelsea was still in the room, she looked at the man in the skeleton mask. " Who are you?"

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]Clair pinched the bridge of her nose clearly getting more and more agitated "what is it now!"

[/QUOTE]
"It's me "Mike"? Well im not really him but you already know that. Anyways. There is a big problem coming towards your kingdom and I have a... deal we could make"

"Ya i would go here to relax and give a dancing lesson at times this place is very popular at that" as he looks at the person giving out drinks " would you like something to drink?" he asks the princess

@Libra259

JPTheWarrior said:
"It's me "Mike"? Well im not really him but you already know that. Anyways. There is a big problem coming towards your kingdom and I have a... deal we could make"
"Let me guess, the North? A man going by 'Frost' told me forces from the north are coming. You're not involved with him, are you?..."

"oh come on my treat and plus there is no alcohol I hate drunken buffoons so useless at times you understand." He laughs and looks at the sky "It's 25% chance of rain today but lets make the 0%." He looked at her smiling.

@Libra259

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]Clair sighed "a big problem hmm , let me hear it"

[/QUOTE]
he smiles "I have a deal. You give me and my guild ta place to stay. You also give us everything we need in order to do our missions. You give us food too. In return we can spy on the North for you ,spy the Bandit King that has the heart of one of your people and do other missions for you. Deal?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Clair leaned forward in her throne and smiled "sounds interesting , consider it done. Now whats this about the bandit king and a heart?"

Ballerina said:
"It seems to be so, last time I saw him, he was heading off to meet your youngest sister." Kelsea was careful not to say that this sister also loved him.
he looks at her eyes and he sees that she knows the same has him

"Yes I am a weather magician handy for escapes and also here try this." He asks the person selling drinks for a drink called Frozen Delight and passed one to the princess and looking outside a messenger of his from the castle said that a assassin is spying on him apparently this guard was guarding and eavesdrop them and Frost told him to tell the army of the north to move into the land if anything they will act like at home in there towns but alert. "Sorry you like the drink?" He asks the princess.

@Libra259

Noticing the time by the sun (I don't know why weather magic) He looked at her and smiled "May I accompany you home?" He asks as he smiles.

@Libra259

Clair nodded and waved the two off , her youngest sister seemed to be a target of the king and this agitated her to no end. Clair handed the report back to the adviser and asked that the room be emptied. Once the room was empty Clair began to go on a rather loud rant.

TheSourPunchLime said:
"Yes I am a weather magician handy for escapes and also here try this." He asks the person selling drinks for a drink called Frozen Delight and passed one to the princess and looking outside a messenger of his from the castle said that a assassin is spying on him apparently this guard was guarding and eavesdrop them and Frost told him to tell the army of the north to move into the land if anything they will act like at home in there towns but alert. "Sorry you like the drink?" He asks the princess.
@Libra259
(You cant find the assassin. Not the one who is watching you)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back