• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

skissue

( skill issue )
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
INTRODUCTION
hi there friends, i’m rattie (she/they/it ~ 23 ~ anxiety-riddled artist ~ EST timezone)!!! this is probably my first time posting a group rp interest check thread onsite (at least i think it is.. honestly my memory is so bad anymore that i could totes be mistaken haha), so please bare with me here, i’m learning!!!! anyways tho, lately i’ve been rather interested in setting up a (preferably small) mha rp group involving canons and ocs, specifically in a college au of sorts... so i thought i’d make this thread to put it out there and see if anyone else would maybe be interested in trying it out with me!!! i’ll list my ideas n some possible rules below, so please do read them before putting forward your interest!!!

( ps - i’m still very inexperienced with running group rps in all honesty, especially ones onsite (i’m more used to discord rp stuff lol).... so if you’d like to maybe run it with me, or just give me some useful tips, that’d be so so so wonderful and so very appreciated!!!! ;u; )

i do want to preface this by saying that i’d reeeaaaally prefer it if the rp could ultimately focus on canon characters AND ocs!!!! i just think it’d be really cool to have the canons and ocs interact with each other, even if it’s just occasionally. i’d imagine that for this, playing a canon wouldn’t necessarily be required.. but i’d still appreciate it if there could be at least some, just to spice things up a bit!!!! :3
(admittedly, i haven’t really played any mha canons before i don’t think.. but i’m gonna give Toru a shot!)

okok, so. onto the idea i had for this!:
a college AU involving the canon students (other non-student canons would be completely optional) and ocs, focusing on the their daily lives and their relationships with each other - all in a college setting!!!! idk, i’m just a huge sucker for college AUs and basically everything MHA, so i figured why not try to combine the two, haha!!!! quirks are gonna be involved in this, too!!

anyhoo, overall i’d imagine it would all be rather sandbox-y (i think is the term)?? like, it wouldn’t have a concrete plot at the start, but we could definitely create one (or multiple, even) whenever! i’d imagine it’d just focus more on the characters and their relationships with each other than other things. but yeah - we could just go with the flow for now!!! it’d also probably be pretty slice of life-y.

i do want to say again though that i’d probably be so so down to hear your guys’ input, so please don’t hesitate to give me it if you have anything!!! in the end, i just thought this would be an interesting take haha. ^^

★ any age (at least above 16) can join this group.
★ this is definitely subject to change, but as of right now, playing a canon is not necessarily required - just really super duper recommended!
★ if you’re considering playing a canon but are a total worry wart about accurately portraying them like i am, please try not to worry about it (i know it’s easier said than done though) - you do not have to be perfect in the slightest!!! please give the canon your own twist if you wish to!! i’m honestly very inexperienced with playing canons myself, so you wouldn’t be alone!! all that being said though, absolutely do not give hate to someone for their portrayal of a canon - they are trying and that’s all that matters!!!
★ please give your characters reasonable quirks!!! while they’d probably be stronger than if they were at UA, please don’t make them super duper overpowered.
★ this is LGTBQ+ friendly!!!
★ absolutely no nsfw content, no racism, no homophobia, etc - no bigotry of any kind!! please, for the love of god, just be a decent human being!!!
★ as for writing style, please write in third person pov and write at least a paragraph or more for replies! no first person pov, asterisks, or one-liners please. give people something to work off of!
★ please don’t feel pressured (nor pressure others) to reply multiple times a day, everyday. please take your time when replying (please. i beg of you. i work veeeery slowly myself and i’m not online everyday, so it’d be really appreciated honestly)!!!
★ discord not required for this! everything will be onsite.
★ anime / manga, drawn, or written faceclaims only for this!
★ all characters (canons and ocs) would be 18+ for this, unless given a specific reason as to why not!

OOC THREAD
CHARACTER SHEETS THREAD
ROLEPLAY THREADcoming soon!

Last edited:
Shinsou screams 'tired college student' so I'm snatching him up and will maybe bring in an OC as well.

Shinsou screams 'tired college student' so I'm snatching him up and will maybe bring in an OC as well.
Very interested in this! I'd offer to play Ochako or Mina and maybe an oc.
hello hello, thank you both so so much for putting forward your interest - i really do appreciate it!!!!!
i'll go ahead n get a simple lil OOC thread set up so we could perhaps discuss things a bit further n stuff!!!! i'll link it in the first post once it's done. :]

EDIT: added the link!

Last edited:
SUPER INTERESTED!! i could play iida or ocs depending where things go !

I'd be interested in joining with an OC
SUPER INTERESTED!! i could play iida or ocs depending where things go !
thank you for putting forward your interest, it's greatly appreciated!!!! feel free to hop over to the ooc thread, if you'd like!!!!
also, i made the character sheets thread & added the link to it to the first post!!!! feel free to go there at any point, too!!!!! :]

+ bump, just in case!

I'm so so interested to try this one! I'd love to play Bakugou but I'd be happy to pick up another Canon character as well if you need more, as I'm bad at creating OCs xD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back