• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MHA: Future[ reboot]

Interested!
Would it okay if I took aspects from another Fandom to make my character's quirk? Not like, 4th wall breaking or anything, but I think it'd be neat if my character could have the traits of a creature from a video game i love haha.

Interested!
Would it okay if I took aspects from another Fandom to make my character's quirk? Not like, 4th wall breaking or anything, but I think it'd be neat if my character could have the traits of a creature from a video game i love haha.
Damn! Beat me to it. I also had a Valstrax-esque character in mind. The only difference being the explanation of his power would be he is a hybrid of two quirks from his parents, one based on the dragon and the other based-on a jetfighter. Mix those two and he becomes a "Jet Dragon".
Ryuga.jpg

Damn! Beat me to it. I also had a Valstrax-esque character in mind. The only difference being the explanation of his power would be he is a hybrid of two quirks from his parents, one based on the dragon and the other based-on a jetfighter. Mix those two and he becomes a "Jet Dragon".
View attachment 1181805
Oop when I saw you wanted a dragon quirk (I was skimming) I thought it was gonna be something more like ryukyu's, didn't mean to snipe it from you!
I've had this character in my head for well over a year now, and I really wanted to try him out somewhere haha. If you want, I'm sure we can work something out where maybe they're like siblings or something? I'm open to ideas haha

Oop when I saw you wanted a dragon quirk (I was skimming) I thought it was gonna be something more like ryukyu's, didn't mean to snipe it from you!
I've had this character in my head for well over a year now, and I really wanted to try him out somewhere haha. If you want, I'm sure we can work something out where maybe they're like siblings or something? I'm open to ideas haha
Don't worry about it! I got another idea lined up. Nice to meet a fellow Valstrax lover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back