• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MHA: Future[ reboot]

Sounds like fun. I'm definitely interested; the question is what kind of crazy quirk I would want to make. lol

I'll throw my hat of interest in the ring

3 CS's Submitted so far, any deadline for when the RP is intended to start?

Always get a bit nervous due to number of RP's I've joined that end up dead in the cradle before even first RP post.

Hmm wondering between a kid from a run of the mill Kirishima x Mina ship or going out there on Hawks x Fuyumi Todoroki

I want to claim the genius inventor girl as my character's mom. And I don't know who else. 😂

I'm still here I'm sorry. I'll try to get my character up here soon and I'll make a ooc thread

I wanted to make my OC's parents Bakugou and Izuku but....
Idk if they are taken or if one of them's taken <:C

I mean, no one has said they want to use either of them and there doesn't seem to be a reserve list so I'd say go for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back