[Poll] Abyssals or Infernals Game

Which Exalted game would you rather play?

• Abyssal Exalted game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infernal Exalted game

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'd rather play an Infernal. MHM and Kimbery Charms for the telekinetic tentacle alien!

Well, more like I'd want to play an Infernals game that could give rise to a Supernals game...

Other than my stated preference for an Infernals game, I have nothing to add to this discussion. Either a single game or combined somehow would work for me.

All right. This discussion is closed. I'll need to make my decision now. Thank you ALL for your opinions and votes. This has been awesome. I will say, this thread will actually make this decision harder because, now matter what I choose, I'm disappointing someone. And I'd like everyone to play what they want, especially since I've come to respect so many awesome players on this forum. I could make ten games from this discussion alone.

Keep an eye out for the new game in the Roleplay Submissions. Hopefully you like what you see.

Now if only we can hear from some of the Abyssals in the submission thread since all the Infernals have jumped in.

It would also be a good idea to write about what style of game each GM is hoping for - heavy plot and light on combat, 'sandbox' style game, how often are you looking for players to post - will the team that gets chosen have to work together instead of clawing each others face off, etc

We haven't predetermined that for a reason. We'd like to give the players room to decide the type of game they want to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back