• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeSchool (Pokehuman RP)

Garchomp limps over to the door and waves Luxray off "see you soon Luxy!" She laughs and then limps over to Glaceon and pokes her "hey don't look so sad, you were only joking around with him so he can't be mad"

@DollarBill

@pixelated 

Luxray heads back into his room flops on his bed taking a power nap with earbuds in his ears listening to music as he sighed in stress.

while holding his tail

Flygon left her dorm shortly after she had woken up, she walked down the hallway, "shouldn't of stayed up late training" she said to herself drowsily. "Well it's just the first day, I probably didn't miss much."

Garchomp takes a step back, her face bright red "I...I...Uhhh...But it's only our first day here, you don't even know me properly..." she takes a seat as her ankle begins hurting and laughs "I never expected this to happen, somone has a crush on me" 

@pixelated

Luxray yawned got up, took a shower, changed and left with some of the fur on his body wet as he sighed. He see's a Flygon walk by the hallway. Wasn't sure whether to say hi or not he mindlessly just kept walking and got nervous as some sweat fell from the side of his head.  To him first impressions are very important you can't really blame him can you?

@Lovespokemon500

As Flygon was walking she notice's the Luxray down the hall. Seeing as she hasn't made any friends here she thought it would be proper for her to introduce herself. Flygon walks over to the Luxray and joyfully said "Hello!"

@DollarBill

Luxray turned around trying to be as calm, cool and collect as possible. He wasn't going to ignore her to that would just be rude.  "H-Hey, how are you doing!" Luxray exclaimed nervously.

@Lovespokemon500

Garchomp smiles sweetly at Glaceon "I'm not laughing at you don't worry, that'd be mean. Why don't you go back to your room and I'll come talk about it later okay?"

@pixelated 

After a while of waiting Nurse Chansey arrives and takes a look at Garchomp's ankle. She wraps it up tightly in a bandage and gives her crutches. Garchomp eventually manages to get to Glaceon's room and knocks on the door "hey it's me, you in there?"

@pixelated

"N-Nothing I just...find it hard greeting new people that's all heheh.." Luxray chuckled nervously still and then stopped and sighed "and I just tend to be little jumpy and weird at times"

(It's alright don't worry about it)

@Lovespokemon500

Users who are viewing this thread

Back