Pokemon: The League [Completed]

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Any of you ever used Pokemon Showdown?

[/QUOTE]
I played online with it last year. It's a pretty decent alternative to the games if you're looking to compete with others.

AllHailDago said:
While I played R/B/Y when they were newish. The first one I owned and started with my own game boy, was Silver. Typhlosion steadfastly remains my favorite starter and pokemon period.
I adore Typhlosion. It took a less than a millisecond for me to choose Cyndaquil after I beat Emerald.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
:o . You always chose fire?? What!
C'mon. No love for Water or grass?

And what's this Showdown?

[/QUOTE]
It's an online Pokémon battle simulator. It's available in your browser and doesn't require any downloads.

On the other hand, I've rolled my highest number out of my entire dice history. Thankfully, it's an attack.

AllHailDago said:
Was the fire comment directed at me?
It was.

Yes, lol. Olympia and Roanna's match has been going for ages lol. It really looks like two high leveled trainers duking it out though.

Yes. Luce! Attack!

As soon as the movie playing in the next room stops trying to shatter my eardrums, I'll get right on it.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]As soon as the movie playing in the next room stops trying to shatter my eardrums, I'll get right on it.

[/QUOTE]
I know that feel ;~;

Back at my parents my PC was right next to the TV, and my parents would watch movies at like, twenty-thousand volume.

It's really hard to focus on writing in a loud environment. I'll try to sleep in order to fast forward to when the movies and such are over, but I'll wake up at midnight the next day...

Anyone in here watching Durarara Season 2?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You could feel the vibrations too right -.-

[/QUOTE]
Not in my wonderful chair I couldn't.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Anyone in here watching Durarara Season 2?

[/QUOTE]
I plan to start it as soon as I watch the first season.

I usually make plans to watch an anime, but a newer series will pop up and cause me to forget about the other. There are still a lot on my list I need to check off.

I don't really find myself interested in enough finished anime to have that problem as of late, stuff I wanted to watch used to be freakin everywhere, but I guess I burned out or something. When it comes to anime I usually just watch airing stuff right now.

and sliently pray for s3 of index and s2 of baccano

AllHailDago said:
@White Masquerade
1st Gen: Blastoise

2nd Gen: Typhlosion

3rd Gen: Sceptile

4th Gen: Infernape

5th Gen: Serperior

6th Gen: Chesnaught
YOU MAKE GOOD CHOICES/10

It's hard to find an anime that interests me, since most of them tend to be overly saturated with fan service and placed in the typical high school setting. The most recent anime that stood out to me were Tokyo Ghoul and Magi.

AllHailDago said:
@White Masquerade
1st Gen: Blastoise

3rd Gen: Sceptile

4th Gen: Infernape

5th Gen: Serperior

6th Gen: Chesnaught
1st Gen: Charizard/Blastoise

3rd Gen: Blaziken/Sceptile

4th: Empoleon

5th: Samurott

6th: Greninja

1st Gen: Flower Dinosaur

2nd Gen: Volcano Badger

3rd Gen: Leaf Lizard

4th Gen: Fire Monkey / Environment Turtle

5th Gen: No DS No Starter ;~;

6th Gen: No DS No Starter ;~;

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]It's hard to find an anime that interests me, since most of them tend to be overly saturated with fan service and placed in the typical high school setting. The most recent anime that stood out to me were Tokyo Ghoul and Magi.

[/QUOTE]
There was some good stuff last year. Here's some off the top of my head, (Excuding Season 2s):

Selector Infected WIXOSS: Middle School Setting, but it's like Madoka but with Card Games instead of Magical Girls.

Parasyte: Again, highschool setting, but damn is it good. Has themes similar to Tokyo Ghoul.

Fate/Stay Night [unlimited Blade Works]: Sure you've heard of it :P

Shingeki No Bahamut: I haven't seen it, but I've only heard good things.

Ah, I'm currently watching Parastye. I enjoy the similarities to Tokyo Ghoul, but the addition of Migi makes things more interesting. As Shinichi becomes less human, Migi begins to display emotions and the like. It's a good example of how to properly develop a character.

I'm familiar with WIXOSS, but I've yet to watch any episodes. I've heard the opening themes and other OSTs, which I liked a lot. I'm a bit hesitant to commit to viewing the entire season, but I'll be sure to give it a chance.

As for Fate, I have zero experience. I've seen the first four episodes of Fate/Stay Night, but I've pretty much forgotten everything. I might be putting it ahead of a few others on my list, since Unlimited Blade Works looked really good with its art and animation.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Fate, I have zero experience.

[/QUOTE]
Heh heh... Zero experience... Fate/Zero... Heh heh...

The original Stay Night isn't all that great anyway, if you're going to get into Fate just watch Zero or Unlimited Blade Works.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Fate all the way. Give me a working Rp and I'll murder you to death. Believe it.

[/QUOTE]
I think Quirky has an ongoing Fate RP >_>

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]
As for Fate, I have zero experience.

[/QUOTE]
This pun was unintended...

You're too quick for me, Bandit...

In that case, I'll start with Blade Works. I want to get familiar with the characters so that the prequel can tear my soul apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back